- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love this place!!! The workers seem to always know what they are talking about they have amazing products there. It's my go to place when I need beauty products
Great store for finding so many different types of makeup. I'll admit I don't go as much as I used to because I find that the associates tend to be a bit snarky. Overall, it's a good makeup variety place.
I received a sample of Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner for my birthday gift from Sephora. I LOVED the sample and used it until it was empty. I couldn't wait to buy a full size of the product! The eyeliner goes on smoothly and stays on all day! LOVE IT!
Always has my holy grail make up products & customer service is really helpful. Sometimes it's overwhelming bc they have so many products, but I can almost always find what I'm looking for. I love going to sephora!!
Sephora has everything I need from skincare to makeup. I came plan out my skincare regiment from cleanse to moisturizer and then my makeup of the day from primer to setting spray. Everything I need to keep my skin lookin flawless day to night.
Sephora carries everything you could need in ten way of beauty. They have a points system where you can redeem small samples.you can even ask for samples of products if you want to try before you buy.
Sephora has a bunch of name brand makeup from high end to low end they have it all. They also are really nice and give you samples overtime you order from them online
Overall a very good place to get beauty products. When I go to the mall, I always go here bc I just luv it so much. The normally have good service, but sometimes it takes a long time in the line.
Great service! At every Sephora I have went to! Pro is that they are always ready to help! For anything! & any question you have they are there to answer! I recommend shopping here because it has great stuff😍
I go to Sephora at least once a month for my beauty needs. The last thing I purchased was the Sephora Tools of the Trade make up brushes (which I love!), & the experience is always the same. Great customer service, great atmosphere all together!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos