BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Ashley C.
Fort Myers, FL
Sephora's eyeliner in the shade "noir" is a MUST HAVE in every girls makeup collection! it's easy to find, the store is phenomenal AND it doesn't cost an arm and a leg! it's matte and perfect! the applicator is phenomenal and easy to use! i'd buy this 100 times if i could!
Shanda O.
Kansas City, MO
I purchased glitter nail polish remover from sephora. The sales assistant was incredibly kind and helpful. I love the glitter nail polish remover. It works great and make taking off the dreaded glitter polish much less painful!
Gina O.
Clementon, NJ
I recently went to a department atore to find a name brand perfume for a XMAS present. They were sold out. I went to Sephora and they had shelves of the product and were well prepared for the holidays.
Jarred M.
Logan, AL
I go here to get all my boyfriends presents! They have top of the line men care products. Face wash and beard oil are the top products that my boyfriend loves. Go too spot for reasonable gifts!
Nina N.
I love this store! I always get to try out products before buying and all of their products are high quality! They have such a great return policy. I have flash subscription so it means I get free 2 day shipping for $10 all year long!
Samantha G.
Orlando , FL
Sephora has everything I need from skincare to makeup. I came plan out my skincare regiment from cleanse to moisturizer and then my makeup of the day from primer to setting spray. Everything I need to keep my skin lookin flawless day to night.
Maria O.
Mattapan, MA
I love that Sephora has so many different options and so many different colors. My favorites are the so many different colors available for lipsticks and lip glosses. I also love all the mascara.
Nellie A.
The sephora mineralized skin powder foundation is one of my favorites. I use it over all my liquid foundation and it give a very smooth finish. I always get so many complements when I use this!
Kim P.
Love the store! Not only do they have everything make-up related you can think of, they also have people who are almost always ready to help you with any questions you might have. Their loyalty program (Beauty Insider) is also great - you can even get free birthday items!
Rebecca S.
Dallas, TX
Anyone who's been to Sephora knows it's best to go during slow hours. You'll get great help from knowledgeable and friendly staff. When they are busy you are better off heading to a drug store.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?