BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Moises F.
I'm using the all nighter by urban decays foundation and it is definitely full coverage which I love although at the end of the night it gets orange I still love it.
I love sephora pallets. I recently purchased the geometric makeup kit. Thus far, I love it. The eye shadows are very pigmented, the glosses are to die for, and the contours top it off. Great buy
Kim P.
Love the store! Not only do they have everything make-up related you can think of, they also have people who are almost always ready to help you with any questions you might have. Their loyalty program (Beauty Insider) is also great - you can even get free birthday items!
Cynthia P.
Peninsula, OH
I received a sample of Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner for my birthday gift from Sephora.  I LOVED the sample and used it until it was empty. I couldn't wait to buy a full size of the product! The eyeliner goes on smoothly and stays on all day! LOVE IT!
Gina O.
Clementon, NJ
I recently went to a department atore to find a name brand perfume for a XMAS present. They were sold out. I went to Sephora and they had shelves of the product and were well prepared for the holidays.
Christina R.
Clemmons, NC
Sephora is great, can't really complain. As a college student though, Ulta has definitely been more accessible for me since I usually am on a student budget -- earning my money from babysitting and tutoring. However, it's always great to splurge at Sephora.
Maria O.
Mattapan, MA
I love that Sephora has so many different options and so many different colors. My favorites are the so many different colors available for lipsticks and lip glosses. I also love all the mascara.
Samantha G.
Orlando , FL
Sephora has everything I need from skincare to makeup. I came plan out my skincare regiment from cleanse to moisturizer and then my makeup of the day from primer to setting spray. Everything I need to keep my skin lookin flawless day to night.
Ashley C.
Fort Myers, FL
Sephora's eyeliner in the shade "noir" is a MUST HAVE in every girls makeup collection! it's easy to find, the store is phenomenal AND it doesn't cost an arm and a leg! it's matte and perfect! the applicator is phenomenal and easy to use! i'd buy this 100 times if i could!
zayra g.
schuyler
Lo aplicamos en labios peque√Īos y que desastre hicimos! Solo intentamos utilizar la punta del aplicador y a√ļn as√≠ batallamos; en la foto puedes ver como es la comparaci√≥n con un lip gloss normal, en este caso fue de la¬†marca Smashbox.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?