- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I'm using the all nighter by urban decays foundation and it is definitely full coverage which I love although at the end of the night it gets orange I still love it.
I love sephora pallets. I recently purchased the geometric makeup kit. Thus far, I love it. The eye shadows are very pigmented, the glosses are to die for, and the contours top it off. Great buy
Love the store! Not only do they have everything make-up related you can think of, they also have people who are almost always ready to help you with any questions you might have. Their loyalty program (Beauty Insider) is also great - you can even get free birthday items!
I received a sample of Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner for my birthday gift from Sephora. I LOVED the sample and used it until it was empty. I couldn't wait to buy a full size of the product! The eyeliner goes on smoothly and stays on all day! LOVE IT!
I recently went to a department atore to find a name brand perfume for a XMAS present. They were sold out. I went to Sephora and they had shelves of the product and were well prepared for the holidays.
Sephora is great, can't really complain. As a college student though, Ulta has definitely been more accessible for me since I usually am on a student budget -- earning my money from babysitting and tutoring. However, it's always great to splurge at Sephora.
I love that Sephora has so many different options and so many different colors. My favorites are the so many different colors available for lipsticks and lip glosses. I also love all the mascara.
Sephora has everything I need from skincare to makeup. I came plan out my skincare regiment from cleanse to moisturizer and then my makeup of the day from primer to setting spray. Everything I need to keep my skin lookin flawless day to night.
Sephora's eyeliner in the shade "noir" is a MUST HAVE in every girls makeup collection! it's easy to find, the store is phenomenal AND it doesn't cost an arm and a leg! it's matte and perfect! the applicator is phenomenal and easy to use! i'd buy this 100 times if i could!
Lo aplicamos en labios pequeños y que desastre hicimos! Solo intentamos utilizar la punta del aplicador y aún así batallamos; en la foto puedes ver como es la comparación con un lip gloss normal, en este caso fue de la marca Smashbox.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos