BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sam L.
Corona, CA
it's great that they offer so many brands so I'm able to experiment, and they carry all makeup essentials. I love their value packages because they include a variety of items at an affordable price.
Tami L.
Cincinnati, OH
Love Sephora! Can't go wrong here. They provide samples upon request so that you can try a product prior to investing in it... and if you do purchase something that just doesn't work for you, well they have an incredible return policy and amazing customer service to go with it!
Mina W.
Murrieta, CA
My favorite makeup store! My boyfriend hates that I can spend hours here because I literally can find almost every product. There's so much to choose from. It's a one stop shop for all your goods....hair, makeup, and nails
Joannie U.
Love everything about sephora. You can find anything beauty product from here. They have all different types of brands for every type of skin care. Anything from hair, skin care, make up, perfume. Totally recommend sephora for beauty shopping !
Nichola M.
Benton, KY
I love Sephora. If I'm having a hard time deciding on what I need the cast members are always willing to help. They have the best selection of all my skin care and makeup needs. I love this place!
Taylor C.
Renton, WA
Sephora has the best foundation I have found by far. smooth and feels light. I feel like I'm not even wearing makeup but I look fantastic. sephora can be a bit pricey but the products are worth it.
Thais A.
Stoughton, MA
All of the people in the store were very kind and offered me help to try new products which I loved. I was able to learn how to apply and blend different make ups that I didn't know how to before.
April D.
I have a liquid foundation in this brand. I love how it goes on light and smoothe. It doesnt appear cakey and thr color i have is perfect for my skin tone. People cant evem tell i have foundation on.
Madison D.
Petersburg, PA
Has every beauty item I've ever needed. Very good store to shop at, all of the workers are very nice and help you find what you need. The only bad thing is there aren't many workers. I will most definitely shop here again!
Deanna R.
Dundalk, MD
I buy my perfumes from Sephora. The price is much more affordable. I love Ja'dore and they have other great smelling perfumes too. I love shopping in this store and I went in yesterday 2 days before Christmas...the line was long, but I didn't stand in line long...I was impressed!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?