BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kaitlyn S.
Ames, IA
Sephora is the go to store for purchasing a wide variety of makeup. If I am every looking for a specific product, they have it. If I need a specific shade of lipstick or eye shadow, they have it! The employees are so helpful and knowledgeable. If you are looking for a great place to buy makeup check out Sephora.
Ashley G.
Richmond, TX
I love makeup and I'm pretty skilled when it comes to applying it, but for some reason I'm so intimated every time I walk into a Sephora. Unless I'm coming in to purchase a specific product I have already researched, I try top avoid coming in here. It is just so overwhelming, and the prices are high! I'm much more comfortable in the drug store makeup aisle.
Annika B.
Hilliard, OH
When righting this review I can't see what I'm supposed to be reviewing but I thought I would tell you about my experience at sephora. I was nervous the first time I went in but they were really nice and they answered all my really stupid questions that I had. Every other time I've been they have been great.
Ivy N.
Quincy, MA
Personally I love Sephora. Every single time I'm in the store and need help they give me their undivided attention as well as offer me advice and alternatives if the original product I asked about doesn't suit me( such as products for normal skin instead of oily etc) and I love all the benefits of being rouge as well
Julia P.
Los Angeles, CA
Especially great around the holidays when they roll out special deals through makeup box packages and other sales. Also, when you order online they typically toss in free samples of different products. Getting on their email list is also a plus, as they give you a special gift on your birthday every year.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
i love sephora it has everything you need from face masks to gel liners to face cleaners also. its pretty expensive i do have to admit but its great quality makeup and will last a pretty good time if you know how to use it. we have one in our jcp here which is also a great plus, we can shop for cloths and makeup all in one store!
Jenna D.
New Rochelle, NY
Always a quality experience. Customer service is great. Love the fact that I can get samples to try and that I can speak with people who are knowledgeable about the brand and the products I'm going to try. Also, if I ever don't like something, I can take it back, which is great when it comes to skincare and makeup since its hard to know how it will react with you in the long-term. Also, the rewards system cannot be beat!!
Hayley N.
Raleigh, NC
Sephora is awesome. I recently tried their double sided contour stick. It was a fair price but it goes quickly. The consistency is very creamy, so if you press to hard on your face it may break. I'll definitely shop at sephora again though because they have items of all prices the cheap and the nicer stuff.
Amanda H.
Chillicothe , OH
This is a wonderful store for beauty needs. They carry a lot of prestige brands of cosmetics and skincare. There are exclusive collections just for Sephora as well in some lines. They do have the points programs anyone be can take advantage of, not to mention the $10.00/year for free shipping and their Sephora PLAY beauty box.
Kayla A.
Niles, MI
The only place i shop for my makeup!  They always have the products i'm looking for!  All staff are very helpful and friendly and i never have any issues trying to find someone to help me!  They have a very nice atmosphere and i feel normal in that store :) Would recommend anyone to go there and get makeup!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?