BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Amanda S.
Lynchburg, VA
I absolutely love urbam decay makeup! I have allergy issues with my skin and this is the first makeup I have found that does not irritate or cause hives on my skin. Great coverage and lasts all day!
Taylor C.
Renton, WA
Sephora has the best foundation I have found by far. smooth and feels light. I feel like I'm not even wearing makeup but I look fantastic. sephora can be a bit pricey but the products are worth it.
Christine U.
White, GA
The Sephora brand air brush foundation is the best I've tried. I've applied it several ways, but I've found it best applied with a damn beauty blender! It looks flawless and stays put all day long!!
sephora is a convenient store that has variety makeup that can help you with all the types of makeup you need and you they have lipsticks shades of everything but sometimes has unnecessary products
Abby C.
Sephora has a variety of different lipstick shades that are to die for. They don't dry out your lips & the creamy lipsticks are not oily. Easy to apply and easy to remove. Doesn't stain your lips or your teeth.
Kirsty S.
Norfolk, VA
Love Sephora, staff is always so nice and helpful! Even the online customer support is amazing and never gives me a bad time! I shop here all the time bc the rewards program is better in my opinion.
Liz K.
Wickliffe, OH
Sephora is my go to place to get all of my make up. I love the wide variety of brands they carry, especially for my skin type as i have really sensitive skin and breakout easily. Their customer service is also very great.
Cheyenne W.
Florence, KY
Sephora sells all the tarts products as well as amazing falsies mascara. I love the services they offer as well as all of the amazing makeup they sell. Tarts is old fairly pricey at this store but it is an amazing company and their foundation is the perfect full coverage while still making you look like very natural.
Shinead B.
Somerville, MA
I love Sephora. I like the quality of certain products and I like the way the allow you to try on products. I think it's a huge plus that they have classes to learn how to improve your makeup skills.
Mireya C.
Mission, TX
Sephora is an awesome place to go get your makeup. I really love all that they have a wide range of makeup lines and skin care. The only thing is that it is a little pricey but well worth my money.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?