- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
The eyeliners are very pigmented and glyde on very well. Sephora has many products and those products are some of the best ones I've tried. There's many products to choose from and they're are amazing.
I love sephora and the atmosphere, products, and sales people. Their rewards program has a lot of room for improvement though. Spending a lot of money just to get a trial size product isn't worth it.
Sephora has anything and everything you can think of! Which is great. i don't have to go to different stores to look for the thing i want. Their staff knows their stuff and i love the beauty perks with the card. Also getting free samples and something for hour birthday.
I love sephoras products they are really good. their foundation has great coverage. The shopping experience is really fun. you can try things on and see if you like it. this store is really really expencive. i would shop here again only if the prices wont go down.
Can be expensive but so worth it. I've returned lots of things with no box no receipt and used and they ask no questions and will give you in store credit. Very nice and always willing to help. Also anything you can pump spray or squeeze you can take home in a sample to try
I love the selection of makeup but the staff seems very un-trained. They took 10 minutes trying to match my skin tone to a shade of concealer and told my cousin that exfoliating is bad for your skin
I have a Sephora in my mall. It is a great store. It has a good many options in brands. The employees are sweet as can be and are so helpful. They also have a reward program which is always nice
it's great that they offer so many brands so I'm able to experiment, and they carry all makeup essentials. I love their value packages because they include a variety of items at an affordable price.
Love Sephora! Can't go wrong here. They provide samples upon request so that you can try a product prior to investing in it... and if you do purchase something that just doesn't work for you, well they have an incredible return policy and amazing customer service to go with it!
I could spend hours and hours in this store and come out broke! I love all the different brands of make up, skin care, hair care, and fragrances all in one store. And the people working there are sweet as could be.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos