BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sephora
I went into sSephora one ay to pick up something for my unruly eye brows, and came out pleasantly surprised. I didnt know what I was searching for, but their experienced workers knew just what I needed. Im in love with my eyebrow pencil and would recommend.
Cassie B.
Sephora allows me to have all of the greatest beauty products in one place. It's convenient that they have drugstore makeup for things I have been using for years and also top brands for special needs.
Scher G.
Orlando, FL
Sephora will always be one of my top places to shop for makeup. They have a lot of brands, excellent customer service, and their rewards program is amazing! This year I made it to their top tier of rewards, VIB Rouge, and I can't get over the amazing treatment!
Janet G.
Convenient place to shop for everything related to makeup and skin care and it is inside our closest mall! Good quality products even from their own Sephora brand.
Sephora has good selections of makeup and prices are good. The quality is great and the employees are good at helping customers find what it is they are looking for. I would recommend this for others!
Zara A.
Garland, TX
Their private label eyeliner is great! They have a wide variety of brands and products and give away free samples with every order. Their member points club is good and has perks like on your birthday.
marti m.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love all of my Sephora products. I recently bought a lip liner, and matching lip stick. It was worth every penny! The staff is always so nice and helpful as soon as you walk in. They really make the whole experience enjoyable for everyone.
Reina R.
Magna, UT
I love Sephora but find it a bit overwhelming in person, so I rather shop online. Shipping is free over $50 and takes 3 days to get to you! They have amazing perks and a great point system. Love sephora!
Damain I.
Northbrook, IL
I go to Sephora for basically ever makeup product. Sometimes it's hard to get an employee to help but it's fairly quick. All the products are great quality, but the store is more on the pricey side. I will definitely shop at Sephora again and again!
Vanessa G.
Over the last year, I have become a Sephora junkie. They have a great selection of high quality products. Their return policy is amazingly easy. The Beauty Insider rewards program could use an overhaul.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?