- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sometimes I think that the makeup artists try too hard. I like my makeup all natural with a pop of color in my lipstick. Giving me a smokey eye is not the look I want. Also someone with blue lipstick isnt the ideal person I want to be telling me how i should wear my daily makeup
I love me some Sephora. We don't have an actual Sephora store, just the mini one inside JC Penneys. I signed up for the Sephora Flash membership so I can enjoy free shipping & 3 free samples on all my orders!
The eyeliners are very pigmented and glyde on very well. Sephora has many products and those products are some of the best ones I've tried. There's many products to choose from and they're are amazing.
Sephora allows me to have all of the greatest beauty products in one place. It's convenient that they have drugstore makeup for things I have been using for years and also top brands for special needs.
Sephoras eyelash curler is inexpensive, and you get what you pay for. Cheap plastic handling breaks off easily, and the clamp even is a bit "sticky" when closed. I'll use this as a last resort curler.
I can't go to Sephora without leaving with at least 2 items I wasn't planning on buying! Haha. They have every beauty product you need. I love how they always give you samples of products and are very helpful in showing you the best products to use for your skin tone/skin type.
Great staff and inventory I love going in to see what's new. The workers are very friendly and helpful. It's moderate to pricey. Best thing is the free samples. Definitely refer friends there for makeup
Despite the customer service, I always found what I needed. Unlike most stores Sephora so far has always had fully stocked merchandise. They have everything I need when it comes to my high end cosmetics.
Over the last year, I have become a Sephora junkie. They have a great selection of high quality products. Their return policy is amazingly easy. The Beauty Insider rewards program could use an overhaul.
Convenient place to shop for everything related to makeup and skin care and it is inside our closest mall! Good quality products even from their own Sephora brand.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos