BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Megan s.
Holmes, NY
I'm always happy to be in here because everyone has a great knowledge of their products. They even give you small samples too sometimes. I go here a lot when I want to ask about new products and how it could benefit me if I were to try it. I recommend anyone to go here, even if you are familiar with makeup.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
THE BEST when it comes to customer service, product exploration, and great deals. I love trying things on in store as well as shopping online for great perks such as free samples and beauty rewards mini products. They have the best brands and sales often. The stores are all over the place so it's easy to find one and discover new products. Knowledgeable staff. A+++++
Kennedy T.
Great amazing products. They have great customer service by where I live. The workers are always there to help you. They have a rewards program, so that every dollar you spend adds up as one point. so you can save up points and get prizes. They also give out product samples when you purchase things there.
Andrea Y.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE SEPHORA! Every time I need anything at all I run to sephora or order it online. Their staff is always helpful and ready to get you the best products possible. I love all of the brands that they carry becuase they are all in one place and I don't have to shop at different places for all of my products!
Yazmin W.
Temecula, CA
I really do love this store. I've been to a few where the stock of an item is very low as well as some test palettes have been destroyed. Although it is not the employees fault of the destruction, I would love to be able to swatch an item before the purchase. The staff are very friendly and help find products that will intrigue you. Probably not my go to beauty store, but I do still shop there if needed.
Joanne R.
Coram, NY
My #1. I love everything about Sephora, whether it be the products, the employees, the smell, literally everything. You can come in and get a sample of literally anything and if you don't like a product you can always return it! I am a VIB Rouge member and probably spend more money here than anywhere else.
Melanie M.
Sun Valley, NV
Love Sephora. every time I go in there the staff is very friendly and greet me. I would say that for the most part its easy to find what you are looking for. I go quite often even though I got to just look. I would definitely go back and shop there. some cons would be for any limited edition products.... they don't really have them displayed.
Allie T.
Fremont, CA
I've always found Sephora to be well organized and stocked full of anything I might need. It has products that range from cheap-ish to quite expensive, though their low-end is still more expensive than Ulta. Sephora staff are always friendly and helpful and I always stop by whenever I find myself in a mall.
Courtney G.
Springfield, MO
Beautiful colors, pigmentations, and blending. Their products are so beautiful and creamy. I can almost always find foundation and powder in my shade. I'm extremely fair skinned and they're always more than willing to find the perfect shade. Another great thing about them is if they don't have a certain product in store I'm wanting or needing, they're always willing to have it shipped to me for FREE. Who doesn't love free?
Jenna D.
New Rochelle, NY
Always a quality experience. Customer service is great. Love the fact that I can get samples to try and that I can speak with people who are knowledgeable about the brand and the products I'm going to try. Also, if I ever don't like something, I can take it back, which is great when it comes to skincare and makeup since its hard to know how it will react with you in the long-term. Also, the rewards system cannot be beat!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?