BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Michelle D.
Haslett, MI
They FINALLY have a sephora in my area and I immediately went to shop and found so much more at this brand store than at Ulta personally. While Ulta is bigger near me, the Sephora is much easier to shop in!
Jennifer Z.
This store is a girl's dream make up kit. So many beauty products that you get overwhelmed and don't know what to get. The good thing is that no matter what you end up buying you definitely get great quality.
Carrah K.
Love shopping at Sephora! All the employees are very helpful. Willing to let you try product if you aren't sure. Can get hair, beauty, skin care and fragrance products all in one place! Very convenient.
Alex L.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
My holy grail store for all things beauty. The service is impeccable and I have created amazing relationships with the beauty experts! Love the hands on service and beauty classes!!!!
Vanessa G.
Over the last year, I have become a Sephora junkie. They have a great selection of high quality products. Their return policy is amazingly easy. The Beauty Insider rewards program could use an overhaul.
Lynzie Y.
Louisville, KY
I love sephora they have so many options and they are so helpful. The employees are super nice and helpful , they are a little pricy but when you want good make up you get what you pay for. I love there mascara!
Reina R.
Magna, UT
I love Sephora but find it a bit overwhelming in person, so I rather shop online. Shipping is free over $50 and takes 3 days to get to you! They have amazing perks and a great point system. Love sephora!
Renee V.
O Fallon, MO
Love all the products at sephora! Never disappointed! The quality in the products is always great. The customer service is fantastic. The prices can be expensive but worth it. I continue to shop there.
Olivia R.
They're great. I don't have one near me so I do most of my sephora shopping online, and I love their website. Customer service is great, products are great, organisation is great. It's a fantastic brand
Megan P.
Corp Christi, TX
I love Sephora! It's so nice every time I go in there and there are so many employees willing to help that are both knowledgeable and friendly. They have a great selection and a great rewards program!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?