BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jada B.
I purchased the Anastasia brow pencil. It works miracles and looks lovely. It gives off a very natural look. I also bought a NYX lipstick. It is beautiful and I use it almost everyday!! I am very pleased.
Gabriela G.
Austin, TX
I recently just bought a foundation and lipsticks and the people who work there are really nice! I was expecting for them to be rude and stuck up but they actually weren't, definitely going there again!
Natalie H.
Little Rock, AR
I love when the holidays roll around. Sephora always has great gift sets. My personal favorite is their mascara boxes. It gives you a chance to try out different brands of mascara.
Nicolle F.
Kamas, UT
I love Sephora I use so many of the products so it's nice to get everything all bought at one shop. Make up forever stay matte foundation is great, as well as their colored concealers. Kat von d tattoos eyeliner is fantastic and doesn't transfer!
Omg! I love the highlight from becca
It's really cute.
Pros, it doesn't look to oily like some do
Cons,hmm you have to apply a lot for it to show you are wearing some on.
As for shopping experience amazing! I love shopping at Sephora. Yes totally
Caitie L.
San Marcos, CA
I've been using the too faced born this way foundation from sephora and I love it! I love that sephora does cute gifts for a certain amount of points! I've gotten some cute things from this point system!
michele h.
Tallmadge, OH
everything I have bought from sephoria has been amazing. For christmas i bought several gift cards for my daughters and my sister although they can be a little expensive I still really love their products and will keep using them. The make up is GREAT!
Amanda G.
Vancouver
Love sephora products !! Just got a 100$ gift card for christmas and went way over when I spent it (not hard to do) anyway make is a new obsession of mine but I can tell it maybe a dangerous one for me !!
Aspen J.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this store as a whole and most of the employees are very nice. I have run into some rude ones. I do enjoy there products because they are good quality.i would recommend this store to anyone and everyone.
Megan
I love the glam glow masks that they carry. The gravity mud mask is my favorite. Not only because it's fun and makes you look like a tin man, but it makes my skin feel amazing! Definitely purchasing more!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?