BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Lourdes R.
North Augusta, SC
I love this store the staff always knows what to recommend for you face and skin type. They have lots of different brands. And when there is a sale I'm in there.
denise r.
Commerce City, CO
I love shopping for makeup here, i go there all the time. they are all always so nice there too. it is kind of expensive but i think it's worth it. my fav. purchase there was the grand hotel my too faced.
Elisabeth H.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Love all the products I've tried at sephora!! Such great, high quality products!! I love the bare minerals complexion rescue tinted moisturizer!! Such a light coverage without the weight of foundation!!
Bethany P.
Summerville, SC
I absolutely LOVE Sephora, the service is great, the products are great. My only downfall with Sephora is sometime I don;t really feel like paying that much, but thats how any nice name brand makeup is.
Jayme K.
Syracuse, UT
I love Sephora! It's my go-to place for when I need to pick up a new product. The return policies are great, the selection is incredible, and their online services are so easy!
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Amo sephora creo que son excelentes productos pueto que no se sienten pesados en la piel, la pigmentacion es muy buena, ademas de su consistencia, espero proba mas de sus productos porque los amo aunque sean poco accequibles para mi por su costo.
brooke t.
Lagrangeville, NY
i love sephora my fav product is the hoola matte bronzer. it gives me such color to my face i love it. the brush it comes with isn't the best. but otherwise i love it. i will most definitely shop there again
Torre C.
I've only ever shopped online and I have been satisfied thus far. I love the fact that I can use my JC Penney charge card at Sephora. Also the shipping is super fast. I hope to visit my nearest location soon.
Julie N.
I love Sephora. They have a great variety of brands and an amazing return policy. I wish the beauty insider program was like Ulta where you can get money off for points. I also wish they had sales more often.
Kellie S.
London , KY
How can you not love Sephora?? I could spend hours walking around and checking out makeup and perfume. I love that pretty much any beauty item you want can be located there. I would recommend any person that loves beauty products.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?