- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love sephora but sometimes it's almost overload. I have to know what I'm looking for or I wander around and leave with nothing. I do like that they have testers out of everything so you can play with it.
everything I have bought from sephoria has been amazing. For christmas i bought several gift cards for my daughters and my sister although they can be a little expensive I still really love their products and will keep using them. The make up is GREAT!
You can always find any of your beauty need when you go into this store if not they will have it shipped to you for free.also if you don't know what you want they will offer you samples to take home and try
I have used a few of their beauty blenders. My mom does not like them, but I do. The only problem we both have is how much makeup gets wasted by the sponge soaking it up.
Sephora, while pricey, has a wide range of options. I do like shopping more at department stores, or Ulta, just because I am a bargain shopper. If you do have the extra money, i would say Sephora is great !
Benefit Pore Perfecting Poreminemizer, is the BOMB DOT COM!! I love that primer for several reasons. The lightweight feel makes me forget I even have make up on my face. its mattefying so it makes your foundation apply even more seamlessly.
Sephora has all you may need! There is something for all of the things you want, my favorite purchase is the Modern Renaissance by ABH. Sephora could be better if it offered promo codes, but it is great.
I love Sephora. The store is always fun to walk around in and find new makeup and beauty products that I never thought I needed but are too cool to pass up. Staff is always friendly and willing to help and answer any questions you have. Sephora also makes their own line that is really nice.
most beautiful store on the planet. Walking in here just makes me smile. I wish they carried more lower cost products such as NYX, but other than that. a blessing
I love Sephora! The employees are always so helpful, they keep so much in stock and always have the latest stuff. I love that there are Sephora exclusive sets and minis available from my favorite brands!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos