BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Caitie L.
San Marcos, CA
I've been using the too faced born this way foundation from sephora and I love it! I love that sephora does cute gifts for a certain amount of points! I've gotten some cute things from this point system!
Jada B.
I purchased the Anastasia brow pencil. It works miracles and looks lovely. It gives off a very natural look. I also bought a NYX lipstick. It is beautiful and I use it almost everyday!! I am very pleased.
Nicolle F.
Kamas, UT
I love Sephora I use so many of the products so it's nice to get everything all bought at one shop. Make up forever stay matte foundation is great, as well as their colored concealers. Kat von d tattoos eyeliner is fantastic and doesn't transfer!
Natalie H.
Little Rock, AR
I love when the holidays roll around. Sephora always has great gift sets. My personal favorite is their mascara boxes. It gives you a chance to try out different brands of mascara.
Gabriela G.
Austin, TX
I recently just bought a foundation and lipsticks and the people who work there are really nice! I was expecting for them to be rude and stuck up but they actually weren't, definitely going there again!
Amanda G.
Vancouver
Love sephora products !! Just got a 100$ gift card for christmas and went way over when I spent it (not hard to do) anyway make is a new obsession of mine but I can tell it maybe a dangerous one for me !!
Janet R.
Edinburg, TX
I LOVE LOVE sephora its like Makeup Heaven 💕 I love how great the customer service is & how friendly & how they are willing to help find everything you need & also LOVE The free samples.
BEST Place Ever!
Omg! I love the highlight from becca
It's really cute.
Pros, it doesn't look to oily like some do
Cons,hmm you have to apply a lot for it to show you are wearing some on.
As for shopping experience amazing! I love shopping at Sephora. Yes totally
linda a.
Lake Charles, LA
I love Sephora! It is def my go to beauty store. I love that you are able to sample the products before you make the purchase. The staff is always super knowledgeable and I love attending the product events!
Krystal R.
Arlington, VA
Always find what I need when I need it! There's a good variety of the higher-end make up and I can always find the holy grail products I need. Sometimes customer service isn't always on point but I don't usually rely on assistance from the associates so it's not totally a big deal to me!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?