BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Halima K.
Jacksonville, AL
I got a sephora gift card for christmas and i bought the Sweet PEach palette from Too Faced!! I love my palette but sephora is over priced. I like Ulta alot better!
Alyssa C.
East Haddam, CT
I love Sephora so much! They have everyone's beauty favorites, and things you're not able to purchase at Ulta or anywhere else! Sephora has something for everyone in every body care/personal needs category.
Jada B.
I purchased the Anastasia brow pencil. It works miracles and looks lovely. It gives off a very natural look. I also bought a NYX lipstick. It is beautiful and I use it almost everyday!! I am very pleased.
Urooj Q.
Tomball, TX
I am in love with the Huda Beauty Matte lipsticks. Unlike other matte liquid lipsticks, the formula is moisturizing, long lasting, and doesn't leave your lips dry after use. I am a lifelong Huda fan now.
Amanda G.
Vancouver
Love sephora products !! Just got a 100$ gift card for christmas and went way over when I spent it (not hard to do) anyway make is a new obsession of mine but I can tell it maybe a dangerous one for me !!
Makayla H.
Palmerton, PA
I buy all my high end makeup pretty much from sephora. I love going in there, i can't say any bad things about it other than it puts holes in my wallet. I will definitely always shop there, one of my favorite stores!
Darlene M.
Howell, NJ
I love going to Sephora, all the girls who work there knows what their doing. They are knowledgeable of every product! It makes shopping there less overwhelming with the amount of merchandise they have!
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
hello let me tell you, Sephora is the best place. High priced but it is where you get your highend makeup from very impressed by this store it honestly makes me so happy except the workers near me judge and your constantly watched like your going to steal something
Erina S.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love Sephora!! The amount of products that they provide is amazing! It's definitely on the pricier side so i don't really recommend it if you are on a budget or just starting off. The beautician's there are very kind and helpful with all their customers!!
Bethany P.
Summerville, SC
I absolutely LOVE Sephora, the service is great, the products are great. My only downfall with Sephora is sometime I don;t really feel like paying that much, but thats how any nice name brand makeup is.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?