- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I always love it!! Has all types of makeup at all leveled of pricing, and has all the fancy brands that everyone loves, all in the same place. Always enough staff to help you out with whatever you need!
I am an in line and online shopper. Both of these experiences are pleasurable at Sephora (in person) and Sephora.com. The staff is helpful and there is always a wonderful product selection available which makes shopping a breeze. The free products for online purchases are wonderful as well.
The one in the JCPenny's in my town kinda sucks because they don't keep their stuff clean and the staff aren't very friendly but the selection of high end makeup is good and sephora does get some good sales.
Sephora is my favorite store!!!!!! I go there for all beauty needs. I am a VIB and I love the benefits! They have great customer service and it's my favorite thing ever
I love Sephora so much! They have everyone's beauty favorites, and things you're not able to purchase at Ulta or anywhere else! Sephora has something for everyone in every body care/personal needs category.
Sephora is a great environment with products ranging from soaps and face washes to foundation and palettes and many more, every time I complete a trip to sephora I felt like I fofill my beauty everytime.
I'm a huge fan of the Kat Von D Tattoo liner in Trooper. The color is very pigmented, inky black. It's a brush tip which is my preferred type of applicator as opposed to felt tip. And it is very easy to use.
Amo sephora, me encanta que no importa la marca o el producto, todo lo consigo ahí, AMOOOOO sus brochas, son de muy buena calidad y permiten fácil aplicación del producto
I enjoy the products that are at sephora but the prices are WAY too high! Everything in there is overpriced. Products work very well and usually last a good amount of time but come in super small amounts.
I love when the holidays roll around. Sephora always has great gift sets. My personal favorite is their mascara boxes. It gives you a chance to try out different brands of mascara.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos