- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I absolutely love this place. its like a candy store for me. I love how they have a variety of all brands in here so you don't have to go jumping around from store to store looking for a specific product.
I love this store the staff always knows what to recommend for you face and skin type. They have lots of different brands. And when there is a sale I'm in there.
I'm a huge fan of the Kat Von D Tattoo liner in Trooper. The color is very pigmented, inky black. It's a brush tip which is my preferred type of applicator as opposed to felt tip. And it is very easy to use.
I love Sephora! All different kinds of brands under one roof. I always feel like a kid in a candy store whenever I shop here. Their website is also easy to use and I like that they have free shipping.
Me gusta mucho este lugar para comprar mis productos de maquillaje la atención es muy buena tienen mucha variedad no tengo ninguna queja por ahora los precios son favorables
I really love Sephora. One of the biggest places I spend my money. My favorite purchase at Sephora is my large Z Palette. I love this store but I do wish that they carried a few less prestigious brands.
The one in the JCPenny's in my town kinda sucks because they don't keep their stuff clean and the staff aren't very friendly but the selection of high end makeup is good and sephora does get some good sales.
I love Sephora! It's my go-to place for when I need to pick up a new product. The return policies are great, the selection is incredible, and their online services are so easy!
Beauty for the basic needs. This is the location where I discovered Anastasia Beverly Hills & Kat V Dee's lines due to the product displays/alignments and sampling setup available at the store. I also enjoyed that speaking to a Sephora associate allowed me to take more product home to test out and see if it was meant for me without any cost or purchase, which was great costumer service.
Sephora is definitely most girls' go-to place to pick up some beauty goodies. There's a wide selection of brands to choose from and employees are always willing to help!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos