BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
cinthia G.
Escondido, CA
I absolutely love this place. its like a candy store for me. I love how they have a variety of all brands in here so you don't have to go jumping around from store to store looking for a specific product.
Lourdes R.
North Augusta, SC
I love this store the staff always knows what to recommend for you face and skin type. They have lots of different brands. And when there is a sale I'm in there.
Angel R.
San Diego, CA
I'm a huge fan of the Kat Von D Tattoo liner in Trooper. The color is very pigmented, inky black. It's a brush tip which is my preferred type of applicator as opposed to felt tip. And it is very easy to use.
Linda F.
I love Sephora! All different kinds of brands under one roof. I always feel like a kid in a candy store whenever I shop here. Their website is also easy to use and I like that they have free shipping.
Heidy L.
Henderson, NV
Me gusta mucho este lugar para comprar mis productos de maquillaje la atención es muy buena tienen mucha variedad no tengo ninguna queja por ahora los precios son favorables
Sara B.
I really love Sephora. One of the biggest places I spend my money. My favorite purchase at Sephora is my large Z Palette. I love this store but I do wish that they carried a few less prestigious brands.
Amanda B.
Stockton, CA
The one in the JCPenny's in my town kinda sucks because they don't keep their stuff clean and the staff aren't very friendly but the selection of high end makeup is good and sephora does get some good sales.
Jayme K.
Syracuse, UT
I love Sephora! It's my go-to place for when I need to pick up a new product. The return policies are great, the selection is incredible, and their online services are so easy!
Triss D.
Denville, NJ
Beauty for the basic needs. This is the location where I discovered Anastasia Beverly Hills & Kat V Dee's lines due to the product displays/alignments and sampling setup available at the store. I also enjoyed that speaking to a Sephora associate allowed me to take more product home to test out and see if it was meant for me without any cost or purchase, which was great costumer service.
Lily Z.
Brooklyn , NY
Sephora is definitely most girls' go-to place to pick up some beauty goodies. There's a wide selection of brands to choose from and employees are always willing to help!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?