BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Karen H.
Waxhaw, NC
Love this store! Amazing customer service and selection. The best rewards program and you also get great samples! Quick and easy shopping and shipping! I like a variety of products that are all available in one store. Highly recommend!
Gabby B.
Every year Sephora releases a "Hollywood makeup box" it has tons of eye shawdows, lip color, eye liner, blushes. It's seriously amazing. I love the box. I get the new on every year. It has so much variety for different skin tones. It's my favorite thing to purchase from sephora!
Gabriella M.
Jersey City, NJ
I have used their s[ray on foundation. It is completely awesome. Just make sure you spray it on the right angle or else you will get it on the walls. I go there every so often when I need some new makeup. Yes I will keep on shopping their till I drop. Their staff is amazing.
Rachael P.
Elk Grove, CA
Sephora's facemasks are out of this world. They are to die for. I'm not one to do facemasks religiously but Sephoras are amazing. They smell so good and they leave my skin so so so soft,not to mention they are very cheap. Around $6 per packet.
Laura D.
The holy grail of makeup stores! If you can't find it at sephora, it's probably coming in a week or two. Love the vib rouge program with free shipping. Excellent email promos, too, since you get a few samples to try with your shiny new order.
Lourdes R.
North Augusta, SC
I love this store the staff always knows what to recommend for you face and skin type. They have lots of different brands. And when there is a sale I'm in there.
cinthia G.
Escondido, CA
I absolutely love this place. its like a candy store for me. I love how they have a variety of all brands in here so you don't have to go jumping around from store to store looking for a specific product.
Linda F.
I love Sephora! All different kinds of brands under one roof. I always feel like a kid in a candy store whenever I shop here. Their website is also easy to use and I like that they have free shipping.
Selena G.
I get everything here! Recently I bought Fresh's Soy Cleanser which has improved my skin so much. The Sephora ladies are all very kind and helpful and Sephora has a wide selection of items to choose from.
Sara B.
I really love Sephora. One of the biggest places I spend my money. My favorite purchase at Sephora is my large Z Palette. I love this store but I do wish that they carried a few less prestigious brands.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?