BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Karen H.
Waxhaw, NC
Love this store! Amazing customer service and selection. The best rewards program and you also get great samples! Quick and easy shopping and shipping! I like a variety of products that are all available in one store. Highly recommend!
Jennifer S.
Lakewood, WA
I love shopping at Sephora. I spend way to much time there. I recently learned that you can get simples of most things. That made this place 10xs better. It has high end prices but the quality is super good.
member-f375facf8
love the customer service, sephora associates are always down to well inform of products fit for your skin type, always happy to find your foundation match, willing to teach you tips and tricks to add to your beauty regamine, wonderful products, great site, the rewards program could be better.
Manar S.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Best store for makeup! I love the fact they give you samples of whatever you want. Their rewards are getting better every single month & I shop online through ebates so I always get cash back.
Gabriella M.
Jersey City, NJ
I have used their s[ray on foundation. It is completely awesome. Just make sure you spray it on the right angle or else you will get it on the walls. I go there every so often when I need some new makeup. Yes I will keep on shopping their till I drop. Their staff is amazing.
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
This is the best store for beauty products! All there products are awesome and the best thing is you can try everything in the store before you buy it so you know if you like it or not before you even buy it!
Anshrea C.
Parkville, MD
Every time I walk into Sephora, I have trouble finding assistance. However, I love Sephora because it provides so many different brands as oppose to MAC who can only sell MAC products. Products i've gotten such as Cover fix foundation and primer work great!
Tried the Becca highlighter pressed powder! Sephora is a nice place to buy products for and their empolyees are very resourceful. Pros of this store is they have multiple brands to look at and compare with
Molly K.
ANDERSON, SC
The Sephora that is local to me is wonderful. The entire staff is super helpful and friendly! They always have what I want in stock, and most greet me by name. It's always relaxing and fun to shop there.
Amy B.
Madison, AL
I love Sephora. My favorite thing to do is shop the website. They always have great sales and I love my beauty insider points and the free stuff I get. Sephora is my number one store for cosmetics , skincare , haircare and fragrances.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?