BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Molly K.
ANDERSON, SC
The Sephora that is local to me is wonderful. The entire staff is super helpful and friendly! They always have what I want in stock, and most greet me by name. It's always relaxing and fun to shop there.
Brittnee J.
I love shopping on sephora they have every thing you need and you get free samples I love shopping on here...a little too much if you know what I mean.its extremely easy to spend loads of money on new products
Karen R.
North Richland Hills, TX
This place is like a candy store for kid but with make up and all kind of beauty products. Always on trend and in fashion. I would like more people friendly staff to give makeovers and products information.
Love Sephora. The best part is the 3 free samples when you order online. Some of my favorite beauty products started as samples that i fell in love with. Every girl should own at least one product from here.
Karen H.
Waxhaw, NC
Love this store! Amazing customer service and selection. The best rewards program and you also get great samples! Quick and easy shopping and shipping! I like a variety of products that are all available in one store. Highly recommend!
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
I love Sephora. If you love beauty products then this store will be your heaven on earth. I like how you earn points each time you make a purchase which allows you to build up to getting a prize of your choice.
Mehgan A.
Buena Vista, GA
A wonderful place to go and get alot of what you need.. with many different products to choose from and many lovely people to help you find what you are in need of.
cheyenne T.
Oil City, PA
Every worker there is a great help and knows just what you are looking for. I usually get let down with prices when sometimes I cannot afford it. The products are seriously awesome though and you can never go wrong with whatever purchase you choose to make. Whatever it is you will love it.
Ivy H.
Arlington
I like Sephora a lot, but at certain Sephora's their makeup artist don't really know how to find a good face makeup tone for people of color, but everything else is a PLUSS!
CoCo G.
I always go to sephora when I have a beauty purchase to make. The customer service is always great and the displays are easy to shop and find what I am looking for.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?