- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora. You can literally find everything and anything to make you feel beautiful. Most Sephora's have nice workers so they are willing to help you find whatever you need. I def recommend trying out Kat Von D liquid lipsticks and if you want a natural sheet coverage found ration Landcome Nude Miracle is amazeballs!
Sephora is one of the stores I frequent whenever I am looking for makeup. I try not to buy anything full price so I try to go if there is a sale or some other deal. I also shop Sephora online because I have purchased their 2-day Flash shipping, this is a great deal because you pay $10 for a full years worth of shipping!
Personally I love Sephora. Every single time I'm in the store and need help they give me their undivided attention as well as offer me advice and alternatives if the original product I asked about doesn't suit me( such as products for normal skin instead of oily etc) and I love all the benefits of being rouge as well
Like a women's toys R' us! I can't go in without finding something that I am dying to have! Sephora has some of the pricier brands but their brand of makeup which tends to be a bit cheaper is a great buy! I have used several of their products and have never been disappointed. I have also always found the staff to be helpful and knowledgeable.
I love going to Sephora. The staff is always friendly and helpful. They always offer samples of products, so you don't have to buy something right then and not like it. Its a huge help to see how it works on my face or smells. I highly recommend heading into your closest one and check out the variety they have available.
I really do love this store. I've been to a few where the stock of an item is very low as well as some test palettes have been destroyed. Although it is not the employees fault of the destruction, I would love to be able to swatch an item before the purchase. The staff are very friendly and help find products that will intrigue you. Probably not my go to beauty store, but I do still shop there if needed.
Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion is my ultimate go to, and have been using this brand for years. I use it to prime my eyelids for my Naked 2 palette as well as other Kbeauty brands of eyeshadows. This really helps bring out the pigmentation. As far as buying from sephora, I prefer to buy from their online website, as I don't have to deal with their (usually) rude customer service reps. I have been in their stores on numerous occasions, and either no one seems to want to help you, or if they do, they're really pushy, therefore, I read a ton of reviews from various sources on any of their products I want to try, and then just buy online exclusively now. Their rewards system is pretty good too
I'm always happy to be in here because everyone has a great knowledge of their products. They even give you small samples too sometimes. I go here a lot when I want to ask about new products and how it could benefit me if I were to try it. I recommend anyone to go here, even if you are familiar with makeup.
Sephora is my all time favorite shop for beauty products of any kind. Sephora only carries high end and semi high end brands, but they are very well known and really awesome brands. I shop Sephora for makeup, skincare and haircare, as I value and trust their products and know that they are the best value and quality.
I love love love Sephora! The layout of the store is easy to navigate and they carry most of the beauty products I love. On top of that, they're always introducing new brands and will send you samples if you order online. It's a great way to discover more products! Also, they're YouTube page is so great for beauty lovers!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos