- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love the atmosphere and how friendly the staff are. The staff is really helpful and the recommendations that they gave me really worked for me. I love how easy it is to locate beauty products and skin care.
Love Sephora! It's such a friendly environment. They have everything you need!! Why goes to multiple stores when you can go to one & get all your beauty shopping done.
While I applaud Sephora for having a rewards program, I have come to the conclusion that it's impossible to shop there without spending an arm and a leg. Despite that, I feel that the employees are always super helpful.
Sephora is THE place to get anything nail related. Sephora offers a wide range of products and their staff is trained to have knowledge of what they are selling and how to use it. Sephora can be pricey, and unless you don't buy makeup regularly, the rewards they offer can seem unattainable.
I love this store, it way more easy of get products of marks, if service in line is good although I would like that in sephora Spain added more brands like tarte
Great store to get skin care and cosmetics, every time I walk in the store the staff is really nice and they are always nice enough to offer samples of any product
Sephora is awesome because they have a wide range of products from fragrance to facial skin care. The associates are really knowledgeable about the products and are really helpful I love taking trip to Sephora!
Sephora is amazing! All the products I need, I can't find here! Plus they have that points reward club, If I have enough points I can get myself a prefer product! I enjoy the great quality of care the workers give you when you want to try a product, and how they sanitize and get it ready for your use and it gives you an opportunity to swatch colors of foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, lipstick to find your perfect match!
I love Sephora! I am a beginner in the make up world and when I walked in and told them this they were so excited to help me. They understood what I wanted. All the products they recommend I fell in love with them.
I always have an amazing experience in sephora because all of the workers greet you with a smile and try to help you out as much as they can. It's a judge free zone and if you love makeup you will feel at home!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos