BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
M K.
Generally sephora is like a holy land to all the make up addicts. I love Sephora because the workers help a lot and know the products well. The look amazing too.
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I usually go to the one in located in Jcpenny so it is not as big. The quality of all the products is great and the staff is always so helpful with making suggestions and answering questions. If you like top of the line makeup I would recommend shopping here.
Amie J.
Montevallo, AL
I absolutely love sephora! Every time I go in to look for something I need, but not quite sure what it is I want their staff is always knowledgeable about what will work best for me and what won't. I am a fan for life!
Anna B.
Louisville, KY
Helpful workers and great variety of products. Some items are incredibly expensive. Good selection from lots of different brands. I like the actual Sephora brand, quality is great for price compared to other brands available in the store.
Génesis P.
Miami, Florida
he usado recientemente una sombra de Sephora, no recuerdo realmente el nombre, pero, me encanto la pigmentacion para la aplicacion ademas el set tenia unos tonos totalmente lindos, termino sindo un juego muy bueno para la ocasion
Shinee V.
Portland, OR
I love using the smashbox water primer before applying on my face makeup. This product is always in stock at my store and I never have a problem finding it. It's a great product for anyone who needs their makeup to stay on for a long period of hours.
Mireya P.
Sephora makeup is always the best. I love the brands it has and it's own brand. Love the quality of the brushes and if their beauty blender. Will always continue to use their products because they are my fave.
jessica s.
Wayne, WV
Absolutely love sephora! All of the best beauty brands all in one place, and the rewards program is awesome. You can get free products by earning rewards points.
Norma A.
I really enjoyed ordering my powder makeup from Sephora. My powder was reasonably priced compared to other department stores. In addition, it came in a very cute box, as well. I really enjoyed the little carrying case full of free samples that I received as an added bonus. That was a very nice surprise! Thank you Sephora for taking great care of your customers and making them feel special.
Kristin C.
Leavenworth, WA
I can truly say I am a Sephora ADDICT! Every time I go in, I am always greeted so nicely and I LOVE the fact that you can sample products before you buy them to make sure they are EXACTLY what you are wanting!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?