- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
sephora is every makeup lovers dream. it has everything you could possibly imagine when it comes to high end makeup and the stylists there can help match you with anything! it can be a little scary going in there because the associates can seem a little uppity but once you get going its a great experience!
I could spend all day in Sephora and still have things to look at. They have so many different brands of makeup and brushes and anything that someone who likes makeup would want. I just wish that they always had everything in stock which is a problem for the Sephora near me they are always out of products.
My favorite store for makeup and beauty products great prices the employees are so helpful. My favorite purchase was lashes because of the experience with the employee that helped me pick out a pair to stand out with for my birthday weekend she even put them on & did my makeup!!!!
Always a quality experience. Customer service is great. Love the fact that I can get samples to try and that I can speak with people who are knowledgeable about the brand and the products I'm going to try. Also, if I ever don't like something, I can take it back, which is great when it comes to skincare and makeup since its hard to know how it will react with you in the long-term. Also, the rewards system cannot be beat!!
One of my favorite places to go for make-up. The staff is friendly and helpful. They have a vast range of beauty products. A bit pricey but most are quality products. They also allow you to get free samples if you are uncertain about a certain product you would like to purchase. Something for everyone here!
I've always found Sephora to be well organized and stocked full of anything I might need. It has products that range from cheap-ish to quite expensive, though their low-end is still more expensive than Ulta. Sephora staff are always friendly and helpful and I always stop by whenever I find myself in a mall.
Sephora has nice quality products. The beauty staff are more than helpful when it comes to choosing the right products you want and need. Test makeup to find what you like. Take home samples. Most of their products are a bit on the pricey side. I would recommend to others who don't mind spending more on higher quality makeup!
This is a wonderful store for beauty needs. They carry a lot of prestige brands of cosmetics and skincare. There are exclusive collections just for Sephora as well in some lines. They do have the points programs anyone be can take advantage of, not to mention the $10.00/year for free shipping and their Sephora PLAY beauty box.
The amount of products I purchase here I can't even begin to explain! I know the products at Sephora can sometimes be found at Ulta, other stores, or online, but the service and knowledge of the beauty gurus here is incredible! I have purchased a Dry Bar straightener, face wash, logins, eyeshadow, lipstick, lip gloss, eyeliner, lip liner. Basically you name it and I've gotten it from Sephora... it's more addicting than it seems!
Love going to sephora it's like makeup heaven in there lol like that they have a great selection of makeup and it's always great to shop there. Have been dying to step into a store but since there isn't one close to me I do all my shopping online yet it's always fun to look through all the makeup they have
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos