- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I LOVE SEPHORA. Ulta is a runner up. Sephora is definitely the best place to go for make up advice samples friendly employees and a carefree make up shopping spree.
Great store. They have all the top brands. Their store brand is really good too and cost effective. It's higher quality than Ulta's store brand and usually only costs $1-$2 more per item. Trust me, it's worth it.
I love Shopping at Sephora. There are many brands too choose from and many value sets. They have a wonderful rewards program. You just can't go wrong at Sephora .
Sephora is a great make up store. Sometimes it can be overwhelming to go in because of all of the choices you have! I do prefer Ulta's reward system better though.
The Sephora that I have around me is very stand offish. That is bad because I live in a tourist town! But if you know exactly what you want and need help they can help. They are very mean if you act stupid though.
They have a lot of good products, the only bad thing if you want to go to its store, I only know its in JcPenney but you can use the app its really easy &sometimes you get free items to try, that's so cool though
Sephora has so many different products! Everything in the store is very organized and labeled so whatever you need is easy to find. Certain products can be sampled in the store as well which is a huge bonus (especially when you are trying to find a specific color or look). I will definitely shop there again.
I absolutely love Sephora! My friend got me hooked on it a few years ago and I usually buy all my make up here. However, I feel as the girls working there can be nicer to ALL clients which is why I prefer to shop online.
Yes! There are so many things you can get at sephora. I hate having to go to 5 different stores to buy things. Sephora is a one stop shop and they will apply and let you sample any product you are Interested in.
Whenever I'm in the need for new makeup or skincare I always go to Sephora first. The people there are always so nice and willing to help you with anything. I would 100% recommend shopping at a Sephora near you.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos