BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE SEPHORA. Ulta is a runner up. Sephora is definitely the best place to go for make up advice samples friendly employees and a carefree make up shopping spree.
Evis P.
Plymouth, PA
Great store. They have all the top brands. Their store brand is really good too and cost effective. It's higher quality than Ulta's store brand and usually only costs $1-$2 more per item. Trust me, it's worth it.
Crystal S.
San Jose , CA
I love Shopping at Sephora. There are many brands too choose from and many value sets. They have a wonderful rewards program. You just can't go wrong at Sephora .
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
Sephora is a great make up store. Sometimes it can be overwhelming to go in because of all of the choices you have! I do prefer Ulta's reward system better though.
Jessyka D.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
The Sephora that I have around me is very stand offish. That is bad because I live in a tourist town! But if you know exactly what you want and need help they can help. They are very mean if you act stupid though.
Brenda B.
Fort Worth, TX
They have a lot of good products, the only bad thing if you want to go to its store, I only know its in JcPenney but you can use the app its really easy &sometimes you get free items to try, that's so cool though
Fiyori K.
Fishers, IN
Sephora has so many different products! Everything in the store is very organized and labeled so whatever you need is easy to find. Certain products can be sampled in the store as well which is a huge bonus (especially when you are trying to find a specific color or look). I will definitely shop there again.
Analy G.
I absolutely love Sephora! My friend got me hooked on it a few years ago and I usually buy all my make up here. However, I feel as the girls working there can be nicer to ALL clients which is why I prefer to shop online.
Michelle W.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Yes! There are so many things you can get at sephora. I hate having to go to 5 different stores to buy things. Sephora is a one stop shop and they will apply and let you sample any product you are Interested in.
Sydney V.
Buford, GA
Whenever I'm in the need for new makeup or skincare I always go to Sephora first. The people there are always so nice and willing to help you with anything. I would 100% recommend shopping at a Sephora near you.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?