- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I absolutely love Sephora! They are very generous with samples and have tons of high end product! I really love to shop for foundations at Sephora! Such a variety!
Always love shopping at Sephora. They have quality makeup and I always find such cute products there that I can't find anywhere else. I would say I shop there a lot, especially for there lip gloss! I would recommend
I got the because glow on the go kit and it's absolutely amazing!! You can take the highlighter anywhere because of its size and it's very convenient to carry around
Love love love this place. Always the best place to go for all your beauty needs. Great and friendly customer service. I really really wish there was one closer to my home but the good part is you can order online!
Any makeup lover knows there's no place like Sephora! It's like Wonka'a Factory, but better. I always get the best service from employees and makeup artists there.
I love the selection that Sephora has. They have both affordable brands and very high end products. They also have their own line with great and affordable products.
The rewards system is not the greatest. I prefer Ulta's. Purchasing online is great in my opinion. In store, it can be very difficult to find where things are. Pros of in store however, is to try the products. I would shop here again regardless though.
Sephora is perfect for high-end to luxury beauty brands. The organization is impeccable, and since there are no drugstore brands offered, you can test everything out in-store. My favorite part about the company is that they let you take home up to three free samples of any product you choose, and everyone who works there is willing to help you in whatever way necessary to make your experience the greatest!
My favorite sephora products are the formula x nail polish top coat and base coat. I did a diy French nail,polish on my hands which lasted for about 10 days (no chipping) and 2 weeks on my feet. Haven't found anything better than these.
Sephoras proven to be a good place if you're looking to get high end affordable make up, I especially love there eye shadows due to there awesome pigments. Plus it's hard for me to find founndations that make me break out and at saphora I've never had much trouble finding the perfect product.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos