- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is a makeup and skincare wonderland! I love going to my local Sephora and browsing the aisles. The quality of the makeup and service is excellent. The customer service is usually fantastic too. I shop at Sephora often, and will continue to do so.
I go there enough to know I love it there every time I go I go to the foundation and look confused so the lady will help with my makeup when really I just don't want to do it
I love Sephora because it got your everyday makeup to your high-end makeup I love because you could sample makeup products before you make up your mind to buy is good everything you want from skincare to make up everything all in one place
love this store and their employees! they are more than willing and able to help me find products for me and for gifts and are always happy to make a sample of the products for me to try at home! their return policy is also incredible!
Sephora is the be all end all beauty destination. It is my obsession and I love the fact that I can fill all of my beauty, skin care and scent needs and wants there. I spend entirely too much money and time there but I wouldn't have it any other way!
Recently just bought the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Liner in Midnight Cowboy and boy do I sparkle! This liner has completely changed my makeup game and if definitely become a staple. Amps up my looks by 10! Would recommend to any glitter lover.
Love this store! I mean who doesn't!! Love the knowledgeable girls that work there, great customer service! They do whatever it takes to help you find what you are looking for! Definitely recommend Sephora to all the girls out there!
Sephora is a great place if you want to find a variety of brands for everything from fragrances to eyeshadows. The sales people also tend to not hover as much as in other makeup stores, and are always helpful when it comes to finding a product to fit your specific needs.
Sephora is amazing. They price things a little more high than the ulta here, but they do carry a lot more brands. The staff in everyone I've been in have been extremely kind and helpful. They've got a great knowledge of the products.
Sephora has a ton of items that I love to buy! It's one of my go to stores! I love everything I have got from here so far! I recommend this store if you want something not so expensive but not cheap either.
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Let’s help each other get VoxBoxes! ✨✨✨ Answer each question individually in a reply (increase discussion)! Go and like everyone else’s answers atleast 5-10 (increase likeability) Follow and I’ll follow back! (increase follow count) YAY! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 1.) Cool Tones or Warm tones? 2.) Natural Lashes or falsies? 3.) Red Lips or Nude lips? 4.) Hoops or Studs? 5.) Side bangs or straight across bangs? 6.) Liquid Foundation or Powder? 7.) Matte Nail polish or Glitter nail polish 8.) Black Mascara or Colored Mascara 9.) Fixer Upper or Flip or Flop? 10.) Giraffes or Dolphins 🐬
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos