- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love love love absolutely love the NARS liquid foundation-Stromboli. Goes on so smooth for a flawless finish. You can use a brush or beauty blender for an easy and quick application. The product is not heavy or cakey and looks so natural.
Such an amazing place for high end makeup. Carries so many different brands, including most of my favorites such as: Make Up Forever, Becca, Anastasia Beverly Hills and Kat Von D. I would definitely recommend checking it out if you've never been.
Great products available - I love shopping online so I can select 5 free samples with each purchase. They have a tone of products available for everyone (with a wide price range).
i love going to sephora. there's so many products there that are essential. plus it's the only place you can get kat von d. most everything there is expensive but everything there is great quality. i go to sephora way too much.
I love the variety and that you don't feel pressured . You can touch and try out products and get a sample . I like the points you earn for purchasing at Sephora and birthday gift.
Absolutely obsessed with Sephora and the app. I order almost all of my skin care and makeup from here and love that I get points for every purchase with great samples and rewards!
I love Sephora I have one in my town and all the workers are amazing so friendly and will help with anything it's just like another home when I go there very welcoming and helping ect
Sephora is a great place to go when you want to experience new high end products.they helped me understand contouring and how to get perfect eyebrows. downside it's a lot more expensive than other stores and customer service can be hit or miss.
I like Sephora, they have many brands to choose from. But they are more expensive than ulta or other make up stores. And the staff is not always friendly. One time the person followed me around and never said a word to me.
i cant say much sephora is way above my budget but the products i do get are wonderful there events are so nice and its just a really supportive and fun place to go. although it is above my price range they are a great place and you should go
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos