BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Amanda M.
I love this franchise. Its so fun and chic and there are always opportunity to get a deal and try something new!! The app is good and I get their subscription box which I love!
Judea A.
Kyle, TX
Sephora is my go to place to buy makeup! They always have what I'm looking for. I love all their makeup products and the workers are always nice when I go to any Sephora.😊
Janet U.
I LOVE SEPHORA. Hands down. Best high end makeup store. Best quality too. Most of the things aren't really expensive ! Which is great and when you order online you get free samples to try new things.
Jessica E.
Harrisonburg, VA
Tempted to do my own makeup for my wedding!! Been an avid Sephora fan for years and years and years and give some of my makeup skill credit to the influence from this store
Laura T.
huge selection of makeup and skin care products and always helpful when you go in to the store looking for something specific. And i also love that they give you samples of products.
Irene P.
Fontana, CA
I love this place! I can be in this store for hours. Everyone is so nice and very helpful. I always find everything I'm looking for. Sephora has a wide variety of beauty products and brands.
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
I am a VIB Rouge level. Meaning I spend over $1000 a year on skin care and makeup. I love sephora because there customer service is the best and they staff is extremely knowledgeable. The rewards system is the best of any beauty company.
Jasmine C.
Kaukauna, WI
That store is my favorite. I spend wayyy too much money there! I love the service, variety of products and the fact that I can try anything I want. And return anything that doesn't work for me is great. It's my go to makeup store!!
Julia J.
Leeds, AL
I purchased a full set of facial coverage make up brushes from Sephora two years ago and they're still holding up wonderfully. I know this store can be a bit pricey but one major purchase can last you a long time because they sell good quality products.
Lizzy C.
Lubbock, TX
Sephora is my favorite beauty store. It has so many different brands and products to choose from that anyone could find something that they like and enjoy. It ranges from high end products to the Sephora brand products so there is something in every price range.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?