BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Brittany L.
Lancaster, OH
FAVORITE STORE😍😍😍 if I could blow my whole check here I would but my bills says other wise. If you live anything beauty this is your one stop place find whatever you need!!!
Josephine S.
Miami , FL
The sephora beauty eyebrow pencil is amazing! It's cheap and very thin and small which is perfect for defining eyebrows. Love this product and I will definitely be re purchasing.
Nicole T.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I love their products thought they are pricey. I always make purchases online from them because I look at what they have for sale. I also love getting samples from them and getting a birthday gift each year by being signed up with them.
Ivana K.
Good makeup branch with a huge selection of products. I do think they are cutting a lot of brands out, and replacing them, but change can be good. I love seeing new products and being able to test them.
Emily M.
Hays, KS
I have long eyelashes. Senhora is the only place I've been able to find mascara that wasn't volumizing (I have enough volume, thank you very much). I also found a cologne for my husband that I loved here, but sadly it was discontinued.
Tatiana C.
Munster, IN
Great products and great customer service! They have a wide variety of skin care and beauty products so there's many to pick and try. Their associates are so wonderful, they're helpful, kind, and accommodating!
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Cant say anything bad about this place except for it takes all my money! I have never had poor costumer service and the stores are usually stocked really well! I love this store!
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
I love this store!! This is my go to store for everything from haircare products to makeup! I wouldn't go anywhere else. I love that they have different brands and they are very helpful.
Rachael R.
Gibsonia, PA
Sephora is nice, because they have a wide range of products. The prices aren't great, but everything is high-end, which makes pricing expensive. Lots of nice products, though
Caryl Faye L.
San Antonio, TX
Too Faced Chocolate Palette has great color combinations for the colors it contains. The pigmentation is fantastic and every occasion is applicable within the colors the pallets provides. I'm delighted to buy more Too Faced products.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?