BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Meghann K.
Richlands, NC
I use sephora brand eyeshadow. Its a price that doesn't break the budget with the quilify of a higher priced eyeshadow. The color last last all day and into the night. I usually stick to sephora brand because it's a great quility at a great price.
Sierra C.
Phoenixville, PA
The prices are higher than most makeup stores; however, if you're just experimenting with makeup and want to check into your options, this is your playground. The staff is amazing and playing in the makeup to see what looks good on you is really fun.
Jenny S.
Browns valley, Ca
Love this store. It's pretty dangerous though. Can never go into it without buying anything as they have everything you need regarding beauty and the staff their knows their stuff.
Renata V.
Worcester, MA
Melhores produtos, tudo o que você procura você encontra lá. Os preços são altos mas a qualidade dos produtos e a facilidade de ter tudo em um só lugar é ótimo. Totalmente recomento!
brittany s.
Bessemer City, NC
I love sephora products especially their makeup counters and makeovers. Sephora is medium priced in terms of pricing. I go to sephora a few times a year and I love their makeup however sometimes the eyeshadow palettes are hardened for some reason.
Jordann P.
Wolcott, NY
Kat Von D lock it tattoo foundation. This was full coverage,but my face is too dry for this type of foundation. I also felt like it made my cheeks redder after I took it off. It's great to use once in awhile if I need that full coverage or for a special event.
Aaliyan K.
Allen, TX
It's is very nice it makes my skin and hair shine it is nice the pros are it makes your skiing glow and the con is nothing . The shopping experience is fun because you just want every single product they have. I would decently recommend going here
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love Sephora! They have the best selection of beauty products in their store! I will drive 2 hours to visit their store in Las Vegas for sales and to test new products. Their perfume selections are great! I love all their favorites kits that come out and buy them if I can. This is my "go to" store for skin care, make-up, and hair care products.
Anna M.
Fresno, CA
Love Sephoras website and beauty advisors!! I cannot rave enough about them. I can call and ask any questions and I'm always happy. If there is something I get that I don't like it's fast and painless to send it back. Plus I'm loving the samples!!
Reina H.
Love this store!! Their rewards program is awesome and they send coupons to your email for free samples. They are always friendly and they are always helpful when you need a new product.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.