- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
The prices are higher than most makeup stores; however, if you're just experimenting with makeup and want to check into your options, this is your playground. The staff is amazing and playing in the makeup to see what looks good on you is really fun.
Sephora is the one stop shop for everything beauty. Whether it be makeup,fragrance,or skin care this is the place to go. No only can you receive samples of almost any product sold,but you also have to chance to gain reward by becoming a beauty insider! This is my go to place and I definitely recommend it!
I love sephora they usually carry all of the products I like and the sales reps are willing to help and even if I have questions will go the extra mile to provide me with an answer
I love shopping at sephora! They have a great selection of products. I wish they had a better rewards system. I love free samples (with points), but the sizes are not worth saving your points. I will continue to shop there!
Sephora products are great. I specifically love their eyebrow pencils because they make my eyebrows look natural. The employees help me find my makeup. They are very nice kind and last but not least VERY HELPFUL. Their products are great overall.
Every time I go into a sephora I feel in my element. Good customer service and they don't stand over your shoulders waiting for you to buy something. I could stay in that store for hours testing out products to make sure I get the ones perfect for me
Sephora is the Disneyland for all beauty lovers. It is even on the Disneyland campus in L.A. I love it there. I can try products before buying them. I can take samples home. I even used to work there! I love their points system. I am always on the website as well searching and reading reviews.
In sephora I can find my beauty products and skin care. I love this store since it has incredible discounts, it always has what I'm looking for. Like last week that I bought the corrector of maybelline of the line fit me! I love
Sephora is my FAVORITE store. I seriously can not go to the mall with out going into sephora and I usually end up buying something 🤗 I love the employees and the Sephora brand it's self has some pretty good dupes for expensive products
Love Sephora! The employees are always so helpful! They are knowledgeable about the products and help you find the right one. They sell some of my favorite brands I can't find anywhere else!
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Let’s help each other get VoxBoxes! ✨✨✨ Answer each question individually in a reply (increase discussion)! Go and like everyone else’s answers atleast 5-10 (increase likeability) Follow and I’ll follow back! (increase follow count) YAY! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 1.) Cool Tones or Warm tones? 2.) Natural Lashes or falsies? 3.) Red Lips or Nude lips? 4.) Hoops or Studs? 5.) Side bangs or straight across bangs? 6.) Liquid Foundation or Powder? 7.) Matte Nail polish or Glitter nail polish 8.) Black Mascara or Colored Mascara 9.) Fixer Upper or Flip or Flop? 10.) Giraffes or Dolphins 🐬
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos