BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Maddie F.
Salt Lake City
I really like Sephora products, but I do also think they could be better. I think they're about the same sort of level as Clinique in my mind. So they could step up their game product wise.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
Sephora products can be well worth it. It can also be a hit and miss thing. They are a bit on the pricey side. So if you are balling on a budget I'm sure you can find dupes that work just as well.
Yesenia G.
San Pedro, CA
I love sephora!!!!
I go all the time!!!
I love that they have friendly customer service and always answer my questions when I go one of the employees helped me pick out between a smash box eyeshadow and makeup forever I was debating on I left pleased.
Brandee S.
Baileyton, AL
I love Sephora so much! I don't get to go there very often because the closest one is over an hour away 😂 But everytime i've went? the employees are nice and always eager to help!!!
Yanira C.
Me encanta tienen una buena atención hacia el cliente y lo mejor de todo puedes probar y pedir una muestra de el producto en el q estás interesado para así saber si realmente te gusta
Sarahi R.
Salt Lake City, UT
i love sephora! has lots of different makeup brands that i love, has so much makeup, and great price, also so many things online and lots of great deals and gives you free samples.
Felecia  H.
Sephora is my favorite makeup store! The staff is very friendly and helpful. They also give a FREE 15 min. makeover. (I like getting my brows done and trying foundation.) Usually at the end of the makeover they give free samples of what I tried on.
Ciara W.
Alexandria, VA
Sephora is the one stop shop for everything beauty. Whether it be makeup,fragrance,or skin care this is the place to go. No only can you receive samples of almost any product sold,but you also have to chance to gain reward by becoming a beauty insider! This is my go to place and I definitely recommend it!
Brittney N.
Concord, VA
I love being able to order directly from Sephora online it makes it very convenient for me. They have a large selection of products and they always have free samples with every purchase. The delivery process is quick and I've been very pleased with my purchases. I will continue to order from Sephora.
Tawanda A.
This is my go to place for cosmetics. I love that they provide samples. I also like their Insider program that allows you to get deluxe samples. They carry practically every brand.
Kenzie J.
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
emily C.
San Carlos, CA
Question has been deleted
Nicki W.
Conway, SC
Let’s help each other get VoxBoxes! ✨✨✨ Answer each question individually in a reply (increase discussion)! Go and like everyone else’s answers atleast 5-10 (increase likeability) Follow and I’ll follow back! (increase follow count) YAY! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 1.) Cool Tones or Warm tones? 2.) Natural Lashes or falsies? 3.) Red Lips or Nude lips? 4.) Hoops or Studs? 5.) Side bangs or straight across bangs? 6.) Liquid Foundation or Powder? 7.) Matte Nail polish or Glitter nail polish 8.) Black Mascara or Colored Mascara 9.) Fixer Upper or Flip or Flop? 10.) Giraffes or Dolphins 🐬
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?