- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
love this store and their employees! they are more than willing and able to help me find products for me and for gifts and are always happy to make a sample of the products for me to try at home! their return policy is also incredible!
For the most part I receive good customer service in store. However being a #beautyjunkie, I prefer to study up and take my time reading up on products online. The #BeautyInsider is a great program and has introduced me to great products.
Sephora is one of my favorite places to search for new beauty products when in the city. I love the store aesthetic, how one can swatch things, and simply being about to browse the store.
Good makeup branch with a huge selection of products. I do think they are cutting a lot of brands out, and replacing them, but change can be good. I love seeing new products and being able to test them.
I love the sephora brand eyeliner and mascara. It glides on smoothly and stays all day! I don't see any difference beteeen the sephora brand and the 2x the price brand. I will be sticking with sephora brand for my eyeliner and mascara!
Love Sephora! So fun getting to try the products and everyone is so helpful! Love all the options they offer! A little pricy but great quality products! Love the packaging, such a neat idea!
Love shopping here, they're super nice about giving samples so you can really know if a product is worth your money. I also love the chic design and the way they pack their bags, i also love the birthday gift, it makes you feel so special
I personally love sephora and their point system as well as the free samplers. The cons is not something that is them it's probably the people they get the makeup from and that's the price of the products.
Sephora is MY FAVORITE makeup store to go to. It has every brand that you will need, unlimited options, you can test out every products to see if you like it. Although it can be slightly pricier, it is worth the investment! You'll be putting products on your skin/face and you want something won't harm or damage your skin in any way!
My favorite store it is heaven on earth. Everyone is always helpful. Everything beauty is phenomenal. And they have their own makeup line that is to diee for 💕 I love Sephora
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos