- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is always a good experience! Anyone I speak to is always friendly and willing to help me out. If I'm looking for something specific they point me in the right direction!
I love sephora. I am lucky that my closest sephora is in a rather quiet area so the staff is very attentive. They are super helpful and the return policy is fantastic. i will say though, I avoid the other sephora near me like the plague
Sephora is such a great place to shop depending on what you go there looking for. My favorite product from this place is the makeup forever hd photo finish foundation. They were incredibly helpful and help me find my correct tone.
i love sephora its so much fun to go there , i just think they could give members a discount if they are going to spend money on something that could be way cheaper , i would recommend going there, its awesome i love it so go shop there!
I quite like Sephora, but I feel as though I have to expect to drain my wallet every time I walk in. It seems like there isn't a while lot of variety for people with all types of budgets.
Sephora is my happy place. The customer service is always stellar and the employees are knowledgeable on the products and stay current with trends. The rewards are always awesome and allow me to try before I buy. The only drawback is not offering a discount to licensed cosmetologists.
In love with this store. There's such a variety. Although I wish they'd add a few more brands, so I wouldn't have to go to both sephora and ulta. But I love their memberships, all the brands, and especially that they carry urban decay and Kat von D.
The first time I ever stepped foot in a sephora was like stepping foot into makeup heaven. The associates are generally helpful and you can find products to help with any beauty concern. The only thing you really have to worry about is that I think it's impossible to step foot in that store without dropping at least $100, if not a considerably larger amount. There are just too many things to resist!
I love Sephora! I love how they have different brands and you can sample stuff that you are unsure about. The staff is always helpful when you need help picking out a product or suggesting a product that would be good for your skin type.
I order from this store all the time on the internet. Really great prices and great products. Sometimes they are out of stock on stuff I need. Other than that I absolutely love this store.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos