BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Autumn B.
Bellevue , NE
Sephora is always a good experience! Anyone I speak to is always friendly and willing to help me out. If I'm looking for something specific they point me in the right direction!
nikki a.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love sephora. I am lucky that my closest sephora is in a rather quiet area so the staff is very attentive. They are super helpful and the return policy is fantastic. i will say though, I avoid the other sephora near me like the plague
Diana R.
Sephora is such a great place to shop depending on what you go there looking for. My favorite product from this place is the makeup forever hd photo finish foundation. They were incredibly helpful and help me find my correct tone.
Gabriela L.
i love sephora its so much fun to go there , i just think they could give members a discount if they are going to spend money on something that could be way cheaper , i would recommend going there, its awesome i love it so go shop there!
Alexis M.
Hinton, WV
I quite like Sephora, but I feel as though I have to expect to drain my wallet every time I walk in. It seems like there isn't a while lot of variety for people with all types of budgets.
Jessica Z.
Mason , OH
Sephora is my happy place. The customer service is always stellar and the employees are knowledgeable on the products and stay current with trends. The rewards are always awesome and allow me to try before I buy. The only drawback is not offering a discount to licensed cosmetologists.
Alexis T.
Fairmont, WV
In love with this store. There's such a variety. Although I wish they'd add a few more brands, so I wouldn't have to go to both sephora and ulta. But I love their memberships, all the brands, and especially that they carry urban decay and Kat von D.
Danni E.
The first time I ever stepped foot in a sephora was like stepping foot into makeup heaven. The associates are generally helpful and you can find products to help with any beauty concern. The only thing you really have to worry about is that I think it's impossible to step foot in that store without dropping at least $100, if not a considerably larger amount. There are just too many things to resist!
Autumn B.
I love Sephora! I love how they have different brands and you can sample stuff that you are unsure about. The staff is always helpful when you need help picking out a product or suggesting a product that would be good for your skin type.
Kimberly A.
Stopover , KY
I order from this store all the time on the internet. Really great prices and great products. Sometimes they are out of stock on stuff I need. Other than that I absolutely love this store.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?