BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Hannah V.
Sephora has an incredible range of products. The employees are always helpful and SO knowledgeable. I do wish they carried some of the more affordable brands, but they are my go-to store for makeup.
Ashley G.
Mission, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE SEPHORA!! it's my favorite store of all time! I practically live there. I just recently became a VIB Rouge member as well. Currently shopping there as I type this.
Marie G.
fortcollins
I love sephora. Good quality I get all my makeup from there. When you go in you have amazing people to help you. I love there lipsticks it applys on smoothly and looks great :)
Monika G.
Alhambra, CA
I have a love hate relationship with this brand. I hate it because I spend my hard earned dollars here more often than I should and I love it because I find their selection intriguing, fresh and their customer service stellar. I have like $1000 worth of products in my basket but I never check out which reminds me of that song by The Eagles. I heart you Sephora!
Zulema G.
I frequently visit Sephora because honestly I think I have an addiction to cosmetics and perfumes. Whether I am looking for a new lipgloss or foundation, sephora is my go to store
MaryRose W.
Fishkill, NY
I love sephora! I love you can get a sample of practically anything in the store to make sure you like it before you buy it! I also love all the sweet beauty deals they have and the fact you get a free gift on your birthday is wonderful!!
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love Sephora and the selection they have. I don't care if the brands that they carry are are pricey. The quality always matters and I love the staff at the Sephora I shop at.
Mini P.
The workers at sephora are amazing. My local sephora helped me pick out the correct shade of foundation. They recommended me a life changing concealer. The Nars concealer is GREAT!!! It does not crease. I would recommend going to sephora!
Erika P.
I love the Sephora brand liquid eyeliner. Out of all different brands, this was my favorite purchase ever. The quality is great and very long lasting for an inexpensive price. I would definitely recommend shopping here!
Casey J.
Los angeles, CA
The beauty blender is my favorite product at Sephora. It always gives my makeup a smooth matte finish without soaking up too much of my foundation. The sponge is easy to clean, but the only con is that it's a bit pricey. However, the service at Sephora is always phenomenal. I definitely recommend shopping here and asking the employees any questions you may have. They are always very knowledgeable.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?