- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I received a holiday eyeshadow pallet as a gift. The packaging was so cute, it looked like a pink envelope and the colors on the inside were great and could be used everyday. The shadow itself was a little messy but it was a great gift!!
Great store with a great verity of items. The price can be a little much on some things but the quality is usually perfect almost. I usually go here for gift cards for friends that love makeup! Nice place!
In love with this store. There's such a variety. Although I wish they'd add a few more brands, so I wouldn't have to go to both sephora and ulta. But I love their memberships, all the brands, and especially that they carry urban decay and Kat von D.
I recently bought the holiday pack of their liquid lipsticks and they are AMAZING! They come in a variety of colors and it feels like you are wearing nothing. They don't dry your lips and stay on for a very long time. Definitely recommend.
I've bought the Two Faced chocolate bar from sephora and the service was unbelievably good they helped me pick out the best things and gave me samples I will definitely be going back there the only downside is some of the makeups look used
Love love love!! I am a makeup addicted and am always in the app!! The prices range but it all depends on what you want to spend! An incredible amount of choices for everything beauty!
Love the color IQ. I was able to find a great foundation. The lady took her time explaining everything and going over all the details and which one would be the best for my skin
Love makeup so I could either find what am looking for online or in store there is some affordable things as well as high end expensive but overall my experience has been great
Sephora is candy land for the beauty obsessed. I love this store and all of the many brands that they carry. I am so glad that they will be carrying colourpop coming up soon. I think that this store has great products and the people who work there are always nice.
Love Sephora! I get most of my high quality makeup and skin care items here. Great experience when I go and love when they do my makeup for me to get a chance to try out new products. Also always love my birthday gift from there, it's always high quality and decent size. Highly recommend!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos