BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kat C.
Phoenix
I recently purchased the Anastasia brow pomade and it's my favorite thing to use for my eyebrows now I can't go a day without it! With the right application it can make your brows look amazing and still natural and full. Best product ever!
Denise L.
I love sephora ! That's usually my go to when I need my face wash. The prices are pretty reasonable. Workers are friendly and very helpful. When I order online I never have a problem either. Plus I love the 15.00 off they send here and there.
Kyana R.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I've bought plenty of high end makeup from Sephora that I absolutely can't live without. When I first started getting into makeup I bout a Sephora brand liquid lip & It was absolutely bomb. Also the Sephora brand masks are really good too.
Kaylie T.
South Gate, CA
I love sephora!! The products are great! Also the people who work there are so nice and helpful, I've never had a problem when I'm there. Also I just love the vibe it gives me!
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
I love Sephora. I've tried many products from there and I've loved them all. I always like to get reviews on products before buying them or asking associates in the store for help.
Sam B.
Muncie, IN
I received a holiday eyeshadow pallet as a gift. The packaging was so cute, it looked like a pink envelope and the colors on the inside were great and could be used everyday. The shadow itself was a little messy but it was a great gift!!
Ashley G.
Mission, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE SEPHORA!! it's my favorite store of all time! I practically live there. I just recently became a VIB Rouge member as well. Currently shopping there as I type this.
Angela Z.
Dickson, TN
Sephora is a really great place to shop for beauty products. My favorite thing I have bought there is the Urban Decay Naked 3. Really good products. I love the colors they use.
Monika G.
Alhambra, CA
I have a love hate relationship with this brand. I hate it because I spend my hard earned dollars here more often than I should and I love it because I find their selection intriguing, fresh and their customer service stellar. I have like $1000 worth of products in my basket but I never check out which reminds me of that song by The Eagles. I heart you Sephora!
Ciara G.
Long Beach, CA
One of my favorite purchases from Sephora was the GlamGlow super mud and youth mud! It helped my skin so much. It was a little pricey but well worth it. Some room for improvement would be more variety of samples. I will shop here again.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?