- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I really love this store. They have such a variety of products and the associates are knowledgeable and can do makeup. The products are quality and kind of expensive. I would recommend you at least go in a check them out! You'll love it.
Between Nordstrom and sephora I can find Bobbi brown products. I choose sephora just so I can rack up my points! They also other great brands I use. One stop shop for makeup. Plus I love the new upgrade on their makeup I.d. Color match system.
This place has it all! Literally from makeup to skincare. Employees are every where to just help you find and purchase something you will use that matches pr suits the customer.
I have a lot of too faced pallets but the Boudoir eyes is my favorite of them all! I have ordered several and I love the color combos and how well they blend. I always use a primer and it lasts all day. My only wish is that you could buy some of these colors individually since I end up with 1/3 of the palette left in the end.
I recently bought the holiday pack of their liquid lipsticks and they are AMAZING! They come in a variety of colors and it feels like you are wearing nothing. They don't dry your lips and stay on for a very long time. Definitely recommend.
Great store, lots of variety. Awesome costumer service , they make sure you are doing okay and help you with whatever you need. Only bad thing is that there isn't many in my area. But I would definitely drive to one for the great service .
Great store with a great verity of items. The price can be a little much on some things but the quality is usually perfect almost. I usually go here for gift cards for friends that love makeup! Nice place!
I've bought plenty of high end makeup from Sephora that I absolutely can't live without. When I first started getting into makeup I bout a Sephora brand liquid lip & It was absolutely bomb. Also the Sephora brand masks are really good too.
I love that when I walk into Sephora I am always greeted and asked if I need help. If I need help finding something (which is frequent) I don't have to search for an employee. The price point is generally affordable, comparable to every other beauty shop. Overall, I love this place!
Love love love!! I am a makeup addicted and am always in the app!! The prices range but it all depends on what you want to spend! An incredible amount of choices for everything beauty!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos