BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Briana R.
Absolutely obsessed with Sephora and the app. I order almost all of my skin care and makeup from here and love that I get points for every purchase with great samples and rewards!
Alissa K.
Tulsa, OK
i love going to sephora. there's so many products there that are essential. plus it's the only place you can get kat von d. most everything there is expensive but everything there is great quality. i go to sephora way too much.
Eva M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Sephora is great. It's the one stop shop for any makeup item you might need. The people are also extremely nice in every sephora I've ever been in. Also their color match technology they have in store is great, very accurate and helpful when it comes to matching your skin color.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH
Such an amazing place for high end makeup. Carries so many different brands, including most of my favorites such as: Make Up Forever, Becca, Anastasia Beverly Hills and Kat Von D. I would definitely recommend checking it out if you've never been.
Alexis M.
Allendale, MI
I absolutely love Sephora for all of my makeup essentials. Sephora has many amazing brands and a variety of different makeup products. However, if you are not very into makeup and just like the basic I would not recommend going to sephora for your makeup needs.
Rachel B.
Centennial , CO
I love the products that Sephora carries. I hope they start carrying more Korean beauty brands. I also love taking advantage of their membership program. I make sure to pick up my birthday gift. I also take makeup classes at their locations.
Bethany E.
Phoenix, AZ
Sephora is my holy grail place to shop for my makeup and beauty addiction! Being a beauty youtuber and overall lover of beauty products makes Sephora one of my favorite retailers.
Lauren B.
Weston, MA
Favorite beauty store. They carry so much and have so many great products. It's great that there are so many all over the US, so there's always one close. I shop here way too much, but the staff is always very nice and helpful. Everything is always nice and organized as well which makes it very easy to shop here!
Sue J.
Sephora is my favorite place to shop because it has so many options to choose from and they have great deals. I love how they occasionally have special gifts for VIB and VIB Rouge members such as perfume samples, gift sets, and more!
Bianca E.
E Wenatchee, WA
Love love love!! I am a makeup addicted and am always in the app!! The prices range but it all depends on what you want to spend! An incredible amount of choices for everything beauty!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?