BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Beverly W.
Chicago
One of recent product I purchase from Sephora was the makeup remover cleanser. They are soft and gentle to the skin. They are affordable and have a wonderful scent. It is my favorite makeup remover cleanser wipe. I would recommend going to Sephora for your makeup needs.
Morgan D.
Wheeling, WV
Sephora is great for any girl looking to get quality make up. However, you're going in there knowing you're not coming out with much of a bargain. Make sure to take advantage of their rewards program. You can get a lot of nice samples, as well.
Jackie C.
Miami Lakes, FL
Always well equipped with several beauty experts, ready to paint your face off, Sephora is my Mecca. Other stores just don't compare; the store's layout requires some spare time to meander through the selection which I am totally okay with.
Sara A.
Jamaica, NY
I love Sephora. I can find absolutely anything I'm looking for. It's my go-to place to get my makeup products. The staff I've met there have always been helpful and kind. They've given me makeup tips and tricks and everytime i go there is so much fun!
Elle M.
Arlington, TX
I love this place because when you are not sure about a product they give you a sample! I got a sample of four different foundations and the girls that worked there were so nice!
Elsie R.
Milwaukee, WI
I started off with the sephora lip stains and my collection has just grown. my boyfriend says my sephora addiction is out of control lol but he always knows what to buy me there.
Haleigh C.
My favorite place in the whole wide world. I usually shop online but I love going in the stores because I can get samples of all of the expensive items that I'm too cheap to buy 😜
lovely j.
i cant say much sephora is way above my budget but the products i do get are wonderful there events are so nice and its just a really supportive and fun place to go. although it is above my price range they are a great place and you should go
Karen C.
Alamo, TX
I love sephora!💗 this is without a doubt my favorite store hands down. They have almost all of my favorite hogh end products. And so much more convinient than ordering online. I also love the beauty rewards its an awsome way to reword those who spend money on there.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
I love sephora but sometimes the staff can be a little ignorant. Just because I walk in the store with no makeup doesn't mean I know nothing about makeup and can ignore me. I think the company should really address that.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?