BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Angie L.
Fontana, CA
You won't catch me near a mall during the holidays. I do most of my shopping on line. If you sign up for a Sephora account they store your in-store makeup matches as well as your previous purchases. It makes it easy to get your go to beauty products while avoiding the lines. BONUS you earn points with every purchase which qualify you for free products AND they treat you to free products on your birthday!
Karen C.
Alamo, TX
I love sephora!💗 this is without a doubt my favorite store hands down. They have almost all of my favorite hogh end products. And so much more convinient than ordering online. I also love the beauty rewards its an awsome way to reword those who spend money on there.
Valeria I.
Hemet, CA
Muy buena marca me gusta mucho todos sus productos son de muy buena calidad y cumple con lo que promete 👌🏻💕 se los recomiendo mucho estoy segura que les van a encantar 😍👌🏻 yo encantada con todo 💕👌🏻
Leah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Sephora, I don't spend a lot money on individual beauty products, but when I do I use Sephora online. I love getting free samples with every order and normally a free gift too! It's a fun incentive to purchase and to try new products!
When I'm out in another town and want to go into a mall. The first place I head to is Sephora and I love how they can match your skin tone so it is easier to find the foundation you want. Plus they have samples which adds frosting to the cake!
Karina S.
Royse City, TX
The employees are very helpful and know what they're doing. I just love to walk in there and walk around and see all the makeup they have before getting what I went in there for.
Yolanda E.
Fruitland, ID
My favorite store specially cause they give samples. They do have stuff that fit your budget. I also like how they give birthday sampl gift. And you get points with stuff you buy.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Best store ever! my favorite place to be. I can pick up everything I need a one spot. samples and free help picking out products high level of understanding of products and great prices
i have never had any problems with sephora stored or online shopping. its almost like a treat to get to go and swatch and play and fine new products to fall in love with. its my favorite place to go for skin care makeup nails and tools alike. although i can only go about every two months i use the online store and lve racking up points and getting samples!
Ashley L.
Frankfort, OH
Sephora, the store smells amazing. They have so many different varieties of bright or natural colors. They also send you birthday gifts each year. They also have the best brands in makeup and i never walk out feeling anything but beautiful.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?