- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
love Sephora. so many great brands and love the sale section on-line. I also love their holiday sets. the sephora play subscription is ok. I subscribed for 6-7 months and canceled though bc I like cheaper subscriptions through other retailers. the sephora one did introduce me to brands I may not have tried otherwise though.
Sephora is one of my all time favorite beauty stores! I can usually find any type of product to fit whatever beauty need I am trying to fulfill. The selection is awesome, there is so much variety! I sign up to receive their emails about promotions and they send out great coupons as opposed to some other beauty stores I shop at. I definitely recommend Sephora!
Ah Sephora! My heaven, my cloud 9, my everything store. They carry amazing high end products, the people who work there are super nice and helpful, and when it comes to their customers... They really are great. Coming out of Sephora you always end up having samples and their rewards program is great! They really do try their best to reward customers.
When it comes to makeup it's never enough! In Sephora I can find absolutely everything I'm looking for and more ... Their employees are very friendly and willing to clear any doubts, however it would be great to have a discount program for frequent customers, that would motivate me even more to continue buying there !
Sephora is like a best friend. I always go to sephora. There is great service there and the employees are super sweet. They answer all of your questions and concerns. The products are all great. From my experiences every one has been so sweet to me. Sephora has many locations and inside their store are always surprises and deals. Note everyone has a different experience. You may have a good one or you may dislike Sephora. Stay beautiful.
The Benefit Goof Proof Eyebrow pencil is a game changer. This product is easy to find . Application is beautiful. I'm shade 3 and love it. The price point is very reasonable considering the wonders it does on eyebrows. I am definitely repurchasing this.
As any beauty addict will tell you, it is absolutely impossible to go to the mall and not stop into Sephora. I honestly prefer Sephora to Ulta because the associates are much friendlier and seem to be more knowledgeable. I love how there is so much more than just makeup products both in store and online. I actually found one of my personal holy grail of hair products in Sephora!
I love Sephora, they always have the best customer service, the girls over there are helpful, nice and they are always keeping an eye for you without being disrespectful or intrusive. Great variety in the products they carry, watch out because whether you're looking for makeup, fragrance or skincare you will find it and mostly for sure spend a lot! : )
Sephora has the best beauty products that are out there..they have make up, perfume, hair care and much more.. I love shopping at Sephora. I usually shop online at Sephora, you get free samples with your order..which is really cool..The prices are reasonable too.. I highly recommend Sephora if you want good beauty supplies.
Sephora is one of my favorite stores to shop at, I love the luxury, high-end feel of it. They carry many of my favorite brands and have never disappointed me. They do 2 amazing sales and a year and their exclusives are to die for. If you want to venture into any high-end makeup store, Sephora is the one to pick.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos