BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Cora W.
Franklin
Not only do they carry my go-to brands, but they always have new recommendations for me to try! Recently been loving the Anastasia Sunkissed Glow-Kit and the Benefit Brow Gel. A+
Aleena D.
Providence, RI
What doesn't Sephora have. I love Sephora with all my heart. The products they sell are amazing and I enjoy it so much. My Favorite purchase would have to be the Anastasia liquid lipstick in Kathryn. I love it so so much , it makes my heart happy.
Brenda Z.
Warden, WA
In my opinion best store to pick up your beauty products. Everyone is helpful and great would recommend going there. But if your trying to save money wouldn't suggest going there.
Ali R.
Chicago
I love Sephora for the awesome amount of products available for all price ranges. It's a wonderful store for a quick stop or for a full-on beauty haul. The employees always know exactly how to help you and are great for makeup tips and advice!
Jamie W.
Love love love sephora store, it's a girls dream come true. I love that if you don't know how to use a new product they will show you, wrong foundation color they will fix you up.
Beverly W.
Chicago
One of recent product I purchase from Sephora was the makeup remover cleanser. They are soft and gentle to the skin. They are affordable and have a wonderful scent. It is my favorite makeup remover cleanser wipe. I would recommend going to Sephora for your makeup needs.
Irene B.
Shop there 90% of the time for my beauty needs! Good quality makeup and skin care! Love being a VIB member because I find out about new products and get lots of free samples! Everyone is very helpful with matching you and sharing tips and tricks!
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
I love sephora but sometimes the staff can be a little ignorant. Just because I walk in the store with no makeup doesn't mean I know nothing about makeup and can ignore me. I think the company should really address that.
Connie A.
Oak Harbor, WA
Loooove this place. Always so nice and helpful! I bought a chap stick in a hurry last time I was in there and they were so cool and helped me get in and out quickly. Going to go get some brushes soon!
Mirta L.
Hastings, MN
I just recently purchased Too Faced Born This way foundation and am in love with the product. It's everything I had hoped for and then some. The consistency is just right for my combination skin and you can apply as light or thick if you want.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?