BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Montana S.
Atlanta , GA
Sephora is my go-to store for beauty and skincare related items. Therefore, I do shop at Sephora quite often. Many pros include customer service, and many opportunities that are available to customers. I would reccoment shopping at sephora.
Elsie R.
Milwaukee, WI
I started off with the sephora lip stains and my collection has just grown. my boyfriend says my sephora addiction is out of control lol but he always knows what to buy me there.
Tarrah T.
I love the shopping at Sephora online but honestly every time I go in store I feel like I get judged for not wearing makeup in there. I don't wear makeup into a place I'm trying to test and buy makeup.
Karen C.
Alamo, TX
I love sephora!💗 this is without a doubt my favorite store hands down. They have almost all of my favorite hogh end products. And so much more convinient than ordering online. I also love the beauty rewards its an awsome way to reword those who spend money on there.
Cora W.
Franklin
Not only do they carry my go-to brands, but they always have new recommendations for me to try! Recently been loving the Anastasia Sunkissed Glow-Kit and the Benefit Brow Gel. A+
Natalie b.
Helper, UT
Such an amazing store. They have all the great higher end brands! The reward system could be better but it's nice that they have one. The shipping online is nice and fast as well
Jamie W.
Love love love sephora store, it's a girls dream come true. I love that if you don't know how to use a new product they will show you, wrong foundation color they will fix you up.
Taylor S.
Asheboro, NC
Love going to sephora! The staff is usually pretty knowledgable and can help me find what I'm looking for! No location near me so I always have to go when I'm near one! They always keep me coming back.
Brenda Z.
Warden, WA
In my opinion best store to pick up your beauty products. Everyone is helpful and great would recommend going there. But if your trying to save money wouldn't suggest going there.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite store ever! I love going into Sephora and looking at makeup and swatching colors! My favorite purchases ever would have to be my eyeshadow palettes and my liquid lipsticks. Great shopping experience, the workers are always helpful.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?