- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I'm not a fan of their customer service, because I hardly get attended, due to the lack of employees. BUT when I do get attended, they always recommend me the best product for my skin.
What's to even be said about Sephora. This is one of the best retailers of makeup for the general public. So many brands, so many options. Online has hundreds of brands and an extended selection. The employees are super helpful. It' a great store.
If i had more money, I would probably live buying stuff out from sephora, it always has EVERYTHING and more. I would like to find more affordable products but is my favorite place
They have awesome make up if you are willing to pay big bucks. The essentials are definitely worth it and if you don't have a preferred brand already I would go with Sephora's brand because it is cheaper then everything else there and of great quality.
My boyfriend recently bought me the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and it is a great product. Colors blend well, nice variety of colors. There are many different looks to create with this item.
i cant say much sephora is way above my budget but the products i do get are wonderful there events are so nice and its just a really supportive and fun place to go. although it is above my price range they are a great place and you should go
Sephora is a great place for almost every brand of makeup and skincare you would look for. There's something for everyone for every skin type and tone. It's a great all-in-one place!
By far the best makeup store ever. I throughly enjoy shopping at this store and online. The return policy is amazing, I have never had a issue with returning anything that I have gotten. They are really helpful in store too, really great company.
Love the variety of options available here. Everything from basics to major splurge items under the same roof with very knowledgeable staff. One of my favorite shopping experiences.
I love Sephora because it carries so many brands of makeup and skin care. They also have their own brand of products which are great quality. And when you sign up, you get a complimentary present on your birthday, and who doesn't like free stuff?
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos