BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Katie P.
West Bridgewater, MA
I LOVE SEPHORA !!! They have all brands and a variety of shades . The workers are so sweet. I shop here all the time . My favorite Purchase ever is better than sex mascara by too faced cosmetics . I would recommend Sephora to any beauty guru !
Yolanda E.
Fruitland, ID
My favorite store specially cause they give samples. They do have stuff that fit your budget. I also like how they give birthday sampl gift. And you get points with stuff you buy.
E J.
Covington, GA
Sephora is so amazing. Plus, they have a great customer service line. The employees are very respectful & there's really no complaints on my side. They have really good deals & gift/clearance prices.
i have never had any problems with sephora stored or online shopping. its almost like a treat to get to go and swatch and play and fine new products to fall in love with. its my favorite place to go for skin care makeup nails and tools alike. although i can only go about every two months i use the online store and lve racking up points and getting samples!
Cristal B.
Orlando, FL
Sephora is the best. The staff is always super friendly and love teaching you about makeup. All of their staff get excited about about people wanting their makeup. Larger variety
Norma H.
Horton, AL
I bought my tarte makeup there and absolutely loved it! I actually bought several make up there for my wedding and it was all flawless! Everyone is so nice there and very helpful!
Caroline C.
Lebanon, KY
I AM IN LOVE WITH SEPHORA!! You can literally go in and find anything and everything you need and want! The only down side to sephora is you see things you didn't come in for and you buy them, but hey you may have really needed those things!!
Morgan D.
Wheeling, WV
Sephora is great for any girl looking to get quality make up. However, you're going in there knowing you're not coming out with much of a bargain. Make sure to take advantage of their rewards program. You can get a lot of nice samples, as well.
Nicole C.
Portland, ME
Sephora always has such a phenomenal selection of products for reasonable prices. I know that any time I go in, I'm going to leave with items that I love that I acquired for a reasonable price.
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Go to store for any of my beauty needs! All of the associates are knowledgeable and helpful. Great selection of products with great prices. Favorite purchase my was the Too Faced Mascara.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?