BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jordann P.
Wolcott, NY
Kat Von D lock it tattoo foundation. This was full coverage,but my face is too dry for this type of foundation. I also felt like it made my cheeks redder after I took it off. It's great to use once in awhile if I need that full coverage or for a special event.
Valerie S.
Altus, OK
Sephora is a great place to get quality products and an excellent variety. Some of their products are a bit overpriced, but you can count on them for consistency. The knowledgeable staff really help as well.
Paula F.
paterson
I can spend hour in Sephora. They have every brand of makeup imaginable, from super cheap to extra expensive. The sephora name brand make up is just as good as any high name brand.
Ciara W.
Alexandria, VA
Sephora is the one stop shop for everything beauty. Whether it be makeup,fragrance,or skin care this is the place to go. No only can you receive samples of almost any product sold,but you also have to chance to gain reward by becoming a beauty insider! This is my go to place and I definitely recommend it!
Sarahi R.
Salt Lake City, UT
i love sephora! has lots of different makeup brands that i love, has so much makeup, and great price, also so many things online and lots of great deals and gives you free samples.
Cassie A.
Warrensburg, MO
Everything you could ever need beauty wise under one roof. The complimentary matching for your skin tone is a must when buying new make up. It truly mad enough it so much easier. Plus the people working always seem to know awesome tricks and tips
Cassy C.
Oskaloosa, IA
I love sephora! They carry many brands, and many different products. The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. They are so friendly and they have a wonderful rewards program.
Molly L.
Marion, OH
I love makeup but am not very knowledgeable with the different brands of makeup and what to use for my skin type. The girls there were very helpful and were able to test out different brands to help me decide which products were right for me.
Sarah M.
Oak Ridge, TN
The Living Proof dry shampoo is a must have! No messing around with other brands when I'm in Sephora I make sure to grab one because you can never have to much dry shampoo right!
Brittney B.
Manteca, CA
I love love love absolutely love the NARS liquid foundation-Stromboli. Goes on so smooth for a flawless finish. You can use a brush or beauty blender for an easy and quick application. The product is not heavy or cakey and looks so natural.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?