- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I had lash extensions for 5 years and got them off right before New Year's Eve so I was in need of false eyelashes. I bought the the Sephora brand fringe lashes and they were wonderful! I had not applied false eyelashes in over 5 years and these were a breeze to put on! Some other brands are much harder and you have to be a pro but these were perfect for newbies and they looked wonderful
I love sephora so much! They carry most of the brands I use, with the exception of my favorite online only brands. I recently purchased my foundation concealer and setting spray and my shopping experience was flawless! The employees we extremely kind and helpful when I was trying to figure out a new brand to use!
Sephora has some of the best beauty products around. With an array of products to choose from from cheap to high end there is something for everyone no matter your level of skill. The surmise service is also really great if you need help with anything even the color of your foundation they will be more than willing to help.
Sephora is my favorite place to get all my beauty products. They have exclusive lines and gifts that you can't get anywhere else. I love their VIB programs because you actually get rewarded just for shipping with Sephora. The gifts are quite substantial and you can redeem them for awesome prizes the more you accumulate.
Favorite make up store. The sales associates are all very nice. I shop here when I can. Products range from affordable to expensive, depends on the brand. The products are all high quality and they have a great return policy. I love the fact that they give or samples to try before you buy.
I love going here to discover and amazing quality products from skin care to make up. The prices are high but for the quality its is definitely worth it. I shop here as much as I can financially afford. LOL The customer service is excellent compared to most stores. I would definitely shop here over and over again.
Of all of the beauty stores in the Central Florida area, Sephora does not make the top of my list. I feel that the Sephora workers in my local stores are just way too rude and pushy. If they do not size you up as someone who is MUA-worthy, they will not even give you the time of day. They need to remember that we all start somewhere.
They have in stock almost all major cosmetic & parfumé brands, plus beauty tools, bath & hair products, etc. For most, it can easily meet a 'one stop shop' preference. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that they carry the higher end makeup (Dior, Marc Jacobs, etc) because those are just as much my go-to brands as my high end brands (NARS, Benefit, Tarte, etc.)
Awesome variety of mid- to high-end makeup products. Salespeople are friendly and very helpful, especially when asking for product recommendations or advice. I love how easy it is to ask for samples of products I'd like to try before purchasing. I already shop here frequently and will definitely shop here again!
Nothing but satisfied when I leave Sephora! My favorite purchase had to have been my Clarasonic Mia 2 ! It was on a sale and in a combo box that came with some face cleansers that I have been wanting to try out! Instantly fell in love once I started using. It's the one thing I look forward to in the morning and before bed to us!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos